Power Play

At Cloudtower, Knut had finally led them inside. He sniffs the air, finding something.

"Its this way." said Knut, leading them down a corridor. In one corridor, there were creatures of the dark. Shushing them, Knut slinks against the wall. "Wait here."

Turning the corner, he walks up to the wall and pressed a brick into it. The wall opens, revealing a passage. "This way." Knut tells them. They took the passage all the way up to one of the rooms.

"Hey! This is the Trix's room." said the twins.

"Knut, why did you bring us here?" Bloom asked.

"He wanted us to see good example of bad decorating." said Stella.

"Besides the potions and what naught, our room is better than theirs." said Rose.

"From here, we have access to the castle." said Knut. The twins walked over to the door and peered outside.

"The corridor is heavily guarded." they said over their shoulders.

"Getting out of this room is not a problem." Knut said, giggling a bit. "I can move about the castle without being noticed. But first, we need to go down a couple of stories. The tunnel leading us down is through there."

"Uh...." said Rose as they all looked at the mirror.

"I don't know. It looks like a regular mirror to me." said Sky.

"You've got a keen eye, Sky." said Brandon.

"That's how my little brother is, Brandon." said Orion as ruffles Sky's hair.

"Orion, stop that." he said, annoyed.

"You've got to trust me. I'm with you, not the witches." said Knut. "Come on, we've got no time to waste."

"Hey, ladies first, Brandon." said Riven.

"And children, next. Right, Riven?" asked Brandon.

As the twins walked towards the mirror, Sky and Orion held them back. "Let us go first." said Sky. "It could be dangerous in there."

"I'm right behind you." said Brandon.

"Me too." said Orion..

Knut opens the mirror, revealing the passage way and the boys went in first with the girls following behind them. As they went further into Cloudtower, Rose sensed that someone was watching them.

Icy was at Griffin's desk the eye walks towards her and shows that the group was inside the castle. "No!" screamed Icy. "Those sneaks! I knew they'd try something. Sisters! We have guests! Bloom and Rose are prowling about our secret corridors and they're not alone."

"How did the two of them get here?" growled Darcy.

"Knut is with them." said Icy.

"Oh, that traitor!" Darcy shrieked.

"Oh, relax Darcy." said Icy. "This is the first good thing he's ever done for us. We have both of the dragon's power. Nothing can stop us. They're just pesky little gnats. So, we'll swat them."

At Alfea, everyone was recovering from the latest attack. "I still cant get over what's happening." said Musa. "I mean, this should have been a normal school year. Instead, we're involved a major crisis and we've got to save Alfea in the magic dimension."

"Look at it this way, this experience is teaching us so much more than school book stuff." Tecna said to Musa. "We're part of historic events. We've had to come up with spells that can never be reproduce, Musa. We get to fight alongside the most powerful wizards and fairies in the dimension."