Honor Above All

In Wizgiz's class at Alfea, the fairies were struggling. "Come on, girls. Don't take it like that." he said to them. "Its just a little quiz."

"Yes, but it's a little pop quiz and I just think its not fair." argued Stella.

"Listen, the quiz is on things you should have been reviewing for sometime already." said Wizgiz.

"You teachers always use that excuse to give to give us tons of homework." said one fairy.

"Your class isn't the only one we've got study for, you know." added Musa, causing Wizgiz to clear his throat.

"Anyway, since there will be a quiz tomorrow," said Wizgiz as he starts putting books into his bag. "I strongly recommend that you review what we talked about today."

"I'll never be able to get everything done." Another fairy said to her friends.

"No kidding. No way I go over it all."

"Tell me about it. I've got a big exam tomorrow in..."

At their desks, Bloom and Rose were hunched over, sleeping away. "What is that noise?" the fairy asked, turning towards the twins.

"Bloom....Rose...." Flora said, gently waking the softly snoring twins. "Bloom....Rose...."

"Huh?" they said, waking up with their own handwriting written on their faces as Flora chuckles. "What's the matter?" They looked at their classmates, who were laughing. "Are you laughing at us?"

Just then, a couple of fairies shows them the real reason why they were laughing. "Well, that's our handwriting all right." said Rose, seeing her notes on her face as she and Bloom joined in, rubbing the ink off.

"Ahem!" Griselda said, clearing her throat as she entered the classroom. "Can someone tell me what is so hilarious?" She then spots the twins. "Ah, I see that someone has ben using their desks as a bed. Bloom, Rose, follow me to the principal's office."

"I think she has it out for us." said Rose, leaning back in her chair as Bloom groans.

"We're sorry." said Rose and Bloom once they were in Faragonda's office. "You see, the thing is...we didn't get much sleep last night."

"Ha! You see? The twins stay up all night and then they fall asleep at their desks in the morning." Griselda said to Faragonda.

"It's this voice Rose and I have been hearing all the time." said Bloom. "It keeps calling our names. It keeps happening more and more often. The voice wakes us up in the middle of the might and we cant go back to sleep."

"That voice keeps leaving us with more questions than answers." Rose said in a monotone voice.

"Ha! What creative minds you both have." Griselda scoffed at the two girls.

"Its alright, Bloom and Rose." Faragonda assures them. "Just relax. Go to your room and rest for a while. We'll talk about it some more later."

"Thank you." Rose said as they both stand up and started walking out of her office. "We really appreciate it, Miss Faragonda."

"But ma'am..." Griselda started to say when Faragonda held up her hand.

"Summon the advisory committee immediately." said Faragonda. Griselda leaves as she walks over to the window. "I believe the time has come to reveal to Blook and Rose another part of their past."

Yawning, the twins walked towards their room, ready for a nap when Wizgiz walks past them. "My, oh my. Where did I put that thing?" he asked himself, walking out into the corridor. "I thought it was around here somewhere. Or here or perhaps I put it there."