Daddy's love shower

Inez.

The bathroom was thick with steam, the shower's hot spray mingling with the heat between us. Wolf stood under the stream of water, its hot cascade flowing over his powerful form, accentuating his chiseled muscles that rippled with every movement. His skin glistened, droplets of water tracing paths down his defined torso. Feeling playful and mischievous, I slid open the shower door, knowing he never locked it. I stood there in just my panties, as Wolf had insisted I never wear a bra around the room. The cool air against my skin sent a thrill of excitement through me, my nipples hardening under the thin fabric of my T-shirt. His eyes immediately locked onto me, a predatory gleam flashing in his gaze, making my pulse quicken.

I sauntered in, my hips swaying seductively. The sensation of the cool tiles under my feet sent a shiver up my spine, heightening my awareness of every nerve in my body. I moved closer to him, the steam swirling around us, creating an intimate cocoon of heat and desire. Pressing my body against his, my panty-covered heat rubbed teasingly against his growing cock. The sensation made him growl low in his throat, a sound that vibrated through my core, sending waves of anticipation coursing through me. His hands immediately gripped my hips with bruising force, his fingers digging into my flesh as he pulled me closer.

"You're such a tease, Inez," he murmured, his voice rough with desire, his breath hot against my ear.

A smile played on my lips as I met his hungry gaze, my own desire mirroring his. "What are you going to do about it, Wolf?" I challenged, my voice dripping with seductive defiance.

His response was immediate and brutal. He spun me around, pinning me against the cold tiles with a force that knocked the breath out of me. The contrast between the hot water and the chill of the wall made me gasp, my skin prickling with a mixture of sensations. His hands roamed over my body, his touch rough and possessive, claiming me in a way that made my heart race. He squeezed my breasts through my thin T-shirt, his thumbs brushing over my hardened nipples, eliciting a moan from deep within me as I arched into his touch.

"I told you not to wear a bra," he growled, his voice a dangerous whisper that sent shivers down my spine.

"I didn't," I replied breathlessly, pressing myself harder against him, feeling the hard length of his cock against my ass.

His eyes darkened with a fierce hunger, his gaze burning into me. "Good girl," he murmured, his voice laced with approval and desire.

Without warning, he tore my T-shirt off, the fabric ripping easily under his strength. He leaned in, his mouth capturing one of my nipples with savage hunger. His teeth grazed my sensitive skin, leaving trails of marks as he sucked and bit, making me cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. The sensation was electrifying, sending jolts of raw desire through my body, my back arching off the wall as I writhed in his grasp.

"Wolf," I gasped, my voice trembling with need. "Please..."

He switched to my other breast, his tongue swirling around the nipple before biting down hard. The intense sensation made my body convulse, my legs trembling as the pleasure and pain intertwined, driving me wild with desire.

"You're mine, Inez," he snarled against my skin, his voice filled with possessive need. "Say it."

"I'm yours," I moaned, my voice barely more than a whisper. "All yours."

Satisfied, he lifted me effortlessly, pinning me against the wall with his body. I could feel his strength, his muscles flexing as he held me in place. His eyes burned with primal need as he positioned himself at my entrance. With a hard, merciless thrust, he filled me completely, making me cry out as the sensation of him stretching me was overwhelming.