I want to watch you

Leah

The anticipation had been building for weeks. Jeremy and I had planned this camping trip as an escape from our daily lives, a chance to reconnect with nature and, most importantly, each other. The drive up was filled with laughter, stolen glances, and playful touches that hinted at the night to come. Every look between us promised a night of passion under the stars, where the boundaries of our intimacy would be pushed and explored.

We arrived at the secluded campsite by midday. The sun was high in the sky, casting dappled light through the dense canopy of trees. The forest was alive with the sounds of chirping birds and rustling leaves, the air thick with the scent of pine and earth. As we set up camp, the tension between us was palpable, a physical presence that made the air around us hum with electricity. Jeremy wrestled with the tent, his muscles flexing under his shirt, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. The way his biceps bulged with each movement, the way his shirt clung to his back—everything about him was designed to drive me wild.

I busied myself with unpacking our supplies, sneaking glances at him whenever I could. Our touches lingered just a bit too long, our gazes heated and full of promise. When I handed him a stake for the tent, my fingers brushed against his, sending a jolt of electricity through me. He smirked, his eyes darkening with desire, and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

We decided to hike to a serene clearing by a babbling brook, the path rugged and overgrown. Jeremy, ever the gentleman, helped me navigate the rough terrain, his hands firm on my waist. Each touch sent shivers down my spine, and I knew he felt it too by the way his fingers lingered on my skin, his grip tightening ever so slightly.

As we walked, the tension between us grew, each step bringing us closer to the inevitable. We stopped for lunch, spreading out a blanket on the soft grass. I reclined against a tree, the warmth of the sun on my skin, feeling Jeremy's gaze on me. He sat close, his thigh brushing against mine, the heat of his body seeping into me. He fed me bites of fruit, his fingers grazing my lips, and I could see the desire simmering in his eyes, barely restrained.

In retaliation, I sucked the juice from the pieces of fruit slowly, sensuously, never breaking eye contact. I could see his pupils dilate, his breath hitch, and I reveled in the power I held over him. He leaned in, his breath warm against my ear as he whispered, "You're driving me crazy, Leah."

"Good," I replied, my voice teasing. "That was the plan."

After lunch, we explored further, finding a secluded spot by the brook. The water was too tempting, and I couldn't resist dipping my feet in. Jeremy joined me, his hand resting on my thigh as we sat on the bank. His touch was light, teasing, and I responded in kind, running my nails lightly down his arm. The air between us crackled with tension, the unspoken promise of what was to come hanging heavy in the air.

"You're going to pay for that," he whispered, his voice low and full of promise, his fingers trailing up my thigh, leaving a path of fire in their wake.

"Promise?" I replied, my voice equally teasing, my breath catching as his hand moved higher, teasing the edge of my shorts.

As the sun began to set, we made our way back to camp, the tension between us almost unbearable. We cooked dinner over the fire, our movements slow and deliberate, every touch, every brush of our bodies, sending jolts of electricity through us. We sat close, feeding each other morsels of food, our touches growing bolder, more intimate, the air around us thick with desire.

The firelight cast a warm glow over our campsite, the shadows dancing on our faces. The crackling of the fire and the sounds of the forest only added to the atmosphere, heightening the anticipation that hung between us. I could feel the heat radiating from Jeremy as he sat beside me, his eyes dark with desire, his hand resting on my thigh, his fingers slowly inching higher.