I've been waiting far too long for this

Edward

Jenny has been my personal assistant for the past two years, and there hasn't been a single day when I didn't imagine what it would be like to grab her slender waist, pin her against my desk, and take her right there. She's extremely beautiful. Her hourglass figure is mesmerizing; her small, defined waist tapers down to wide hips that seem made to fit perfectly in my hands, and her chest, full and round, draws the eye even when she's in modest clothing. Jenny's curves could drive any man insane, but it's the way she carries herself—poised, confident, and completely unaware of the effect she has on me—that drives me mad.

Her intelligence only makes her more attractive. She's sharp, witty, and competent beyond belief. Jenny dresses like she's on a mission every day, her outfits hugging her body in all the right places, and every time she walks into my office, it feels like she's teasing me, even if she has no idea. It's almost impossible to focus on anything other than the way her pencil skirts cling to her hips, the way her blouses fit snugly around her breasts. I catch myself staring, letting my mind wander to places it shouldn't go. It takes all my willpower to keep my hands to myself, but my thoughts... those, I can't control.

No one else in the office has ever caught my attention the way Jenny does. Sure, there are other attractive women, but they don't light the same fire inside me. With her, it's different. I want her, and I want her in ways that I can't even describe.

She's in front of me now, bending slightly as she arranges files in my office, her perfect figure outlined by the sunlight streaming in through the window. I can't take it anymore. Every movement she makes sends another surge of heat through me, my hands itching to reach out and pull her against me. But I can't. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she's horrified and quits? The thought of not seeing her every day, not fantasizing about her while she's just a few feet away, is unbearable.

It's better this way. At least like this, I can watch her, imagine her, and let my fantasies run wild without ruining everything.

"Let it be, Jenny," I say, my voice rougher than I intended. "I'll have someone else take care of it."

"It's all right, Mr. Beckett," she replies, her voice calm and professional, not even sparing me a glance as she continues. "I'm almost done."

I shift uncomfortably in my chair, forcing my gaze to the screen of my laptop, pretending to be engrossed in work. But my mind is elsewhere—on the curve of her waist, the way her skirt hugs her ass, how her red lips would feel wrapped around me. My chest tightens with every passing second, my body responding in ways I can barely control.

Ten minutes pass, though it feels like hours, and finally, Jenny finishes. She stands up straight, collects her things, and heads toward the door. I don't even look up, my knuckles turning white as I grip the edge of my desk to stop myself from doing something reckless. She leaves, closing the door softly behind her, and I let out a long, shaky breath, the tension in my body making it hard to think straight.

I'm throbbing now, the heat between my legs almost unbearable. My erection strains against my pants, aching for relief. I stand up quickly, making my way to the attached bathroom, locking the door behind me.

My hand reaches down, unbuttoning my pants, and I let out a sigh of relief as I free myself. Leaning against the counter, I close my eyes and let my mind wander. Jenny's red lips are the first thing that comes to mind, full and soft, perfect for wrapping around my cock. I imagine her on her knees in front of me, looking up at me with those innocent eyes, her mouth taking me in, slow at first, then deeper and deeper until I'm groaning her name. My breath comes faster as my hand moves up and down my shaft, the fantasy consuming me.