"Such a beauty gone to waste"

Location of death : Forest

Rules : "Don't stray too close when you hear her voice, don't stray too far when you hear her crying and begging you to stay with her. You must run when her voice silences or she'll burn you alive."

What happened to your happy and cheery self Broker?....... You miss her when she cared for you, don't you? She was like the sister you always needed. Calm, aggressive, overprotective.... Now she's gone. You were camping with her. Roasting marshmallows, having a good time. She didn't even like marshmallows! But, she enjoyed being with you.... She didn't wanna see you cry when you saw her body burnt to a crisp. You would be surprised but, Firebrand didn't kill her. Windforce did. She wanted to put the blame on her brother... But, hey, she's there with Vinestaff now! She's there with someone who cared for her as much as she deserved. She's going to prevent Vinestaff from hurting you. They're both going to protect you. They're going to keep you safe.... I promise! They care for you like a little brother. Despite the fact you almost blinded Vinestaff and got your ass whooped by a girl taller than you.... Pfft.... They care for you. You have to remember that! Now, stay safe for me, won't you Broker? I may be insane, but, I appreciate you for helping me with that blueprint when I was too sick to do it myself. I'm glad you made it further than Meddy could.

Scythes condition found : Face burnt to ashes, one 4th of her face left in tact. Clothes torn and burnt, mechanical arm partially cracked with blood on it. A small pink flower found in her hair, most likely from Vinestaff as a past gift.

PHIGHTERS CONDITIONS

VINESTAFF : DEAD

BANHAMMER : AFRAID & INSANE

MEDKIT : DEAD

SUBSPACE : ???

SCYTHE : DEAD

SKATEBOARD : t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑'s̠҉͍͊ͅ ṇ̤͛̒̍o̯̱̊͊͢t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍y҉̃̀̋̑ḿ̬̏ͤͅo̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕..

SWORD : CORRUPTED

BIOGRAFT : CODE BREACHED

HYPERLASER : STUCK WITH KATANA

KATANA : STUCK WITH HYPERLASER

SLINGSHOT : LSTO NI BNANLASD

BOOMBOX : TUSKC TWHI SNGLIHSTO

SHURIKEN : DEAD...?

ROCKET : .... :)