"Once a gardener, always a flower."

Location of death : Forest

Rules : Keep weary when you walk alone. Keep away from the tall grass and the trees, she can and will make you one of them.

Phighter found dead : Vinestaff

It's saddening. She was one of the kindest phighters. One of the prettiest as well. You know what you did to her. You fucking know. She was in the forest, peaceful, happy, truly happy for once. And you took it away from her. You ruined her life. You took away any chance she had. She wanted to be a gardener once she retired from phighting. And you, you just took it away from her. Her one and only chance, gone. Just gone. You dismembered her. Cut her into pieces at best. And you, oh, you tortured her while you were doing it. She was bawling her eyes out when you sliced her hands off. The forearms. Than the rest of the arm. Do you know how bad you hurt her? She's afraid of deities now. She hates you. She's going to get her revenge. She'll make you regret hurting her, and anyone else you plan out hurting. She knew you were a good person but, what happened to you, Windforce?...... Your own son is afraid of you now. Why did you have to snap?......

Vinestaffs condition found : Dismembered entirely, each section of her arms, legs, and torso were cut apart.

Condition of the other deities ,

Firebrand :  Missing

Icedagger : Hiding

Venomshank : Rabid

Darkheart : Alive but damaged

Illumina : Hiding

Ghostwalker : Hiding