"Black Ice"

Location Of Death : Blackrock area

Rules : "Keep an eye on him, he moves only when you look away or blink. Blink and you'll get your neck snapped in half. Turn around and you'll get beheaded. He misses being cared for. He misses being loved. Now he'll make you feel all his agony."

It's saddening, y'know? He was the smallest out of them. Such a good dude, so kind yet for some reason always afraid. He loved moths, he always wore a fluffy jacket to mimic one. Now he's just.... Afraid. Traumatized. He's just..... RAGE... Pure, uncontrollable rage. This is your fault, Darkheart. You couldn't save him. You didn't save him when Windforce mauled him. You ended up almost dying as well, but you were lucky enough to fucking escape. I hate you. He hates you. WE. FUCKING. HATE. YOUR. GUTS. YOUR LUCKY I CANT HURT YOU ANYMORE. So damn lucky.... He always loved the snow, y'know? You were like a father figure to him! Now you're just a betraying bitch. He's gonna kill you one day, y'know? Maybe I'll make him make it painful! Oh you never know... Hehe.... He truly did care for you like you cared for him! Now you're gonna always have to look at him if you ever get close to the snow.... You'll always be reminded of his agonized screams.... His pleas for mercy... Oh how brutal it was.... Maybe if you went through it instead....

Icedagger's condition found: Totally mauled, missing arm, insides revealed and frozen, practically crystalized. Lower jaw torn off, 1 horn missing. Eyes frozen. Yellow pendant on his jacket, most likely a gift from Valk as Valk was friends with him. Snow covering most of his body.

PHIGHTERS CONDITIONS

VINESTAFF : DEAD

BANHAMMER : AFRAID & INSANE

MEDKIT : DEAD

SUBSPACE : totally insane.

SCYTHE : DEAD

SKATEBOARD : t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑'s̠҉͍͊ͅ ṇ̤͛̒̍o̯̱̊͊͢t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍y҉̃̀̋̑ḿ̬̏ͤͅo̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕..

SWORD : CORRUPTED

BIOGRAFT : CODE BREACHED

HYPERLASER : STUCK WITH KATANA

KATANA : STUCK WITH HYPERLASER

SLINGSHOT : LSTO NI BNANLASD

BOOMBOX : TUSKC TWHI SNGLIHSTO

SHURIKEN : he isn't dead.......

ROCKET : .... :)