Chapter 8: Peachy...

Note: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. All I own is Y/N.

Y/N stands for your name.

F/N stands for your first name

L/N stands for your last name.

"Adrien!" the red-clothed hero spotted him and then looked at her.

"Ladybug..." Y/N/N whispered as she narrowed her eyes at the hero. Ladybug narrowed her eyes.

"Both of you need to leave," Ladybug ordered.

Suddenly, there was a bang to their right.

"Watch out!" A red and black spotted heroine hopped out of the smoke as she guarded Adrien and Y/N/N from a flying object that was heading straight toward them.

Adrien had just barely caught a glimpse of Ladybug jumping in front of them to protect them from whatever was flying at them.

Then, he looked over at Ladybug. He felt his cheeks becoming a darker shade of red. Y/N/N stared at the blond and the heroine. She slowly backed away from the blond.

"Thanks for saving us," he said to Ladybug in a low voice, glancing at Y/N/N to make sure she was okay. Y/N/N stared back at the hero and nodded. Even though Y/N/N didn't like people, she knew when to be respectful.

Ladybug turned around and awkwardly scratched her head. Her cheeks also matched the color of her superhero suit. "you... beaut... you're welcome." Ladybug stammered.

She scratched her hair.

Once again, a large bang echoed. Instinctively, Ladybug carried Adrien out-leaving Y/N/N by herself.

"WHAT THE F**K!!!" Y/N/N lifted her hands in disbelief as she saw both Adrien and Ladybug leaving. Immediately, she began running to an area that appeared stable.

Adrien's eyes widened in surprise when Ladybug suddenly rushed to him, carrying him away from the scene of the fight. Although, he didn't really have a chance to tell Ladybug anything, as she had carried him away before he could form a sentence.

As Ladybug carried him away, he glanced over his shoulder to see Y/N/N. He saw her running in the opposite direction where Ladybug was swinging him to safety. His body sagged in relief when he saw Y/N/N wasn't hurt but turned rigid once he realized his crush was holding him.

"I'm getting you to safety." Ladybug was using her no-nonsense face. "Then, I'll get the girl out. It is an Akuma with an explosion quirk. Stay here. I will get the girl"

"I'll stay here," he promised, just hoping that Ladybug and Y/N/N would be safe from the Akuma.

Adrien nodded quietly in acknowledgment as Ladybug set him down on the roof. Then, he watched as Ladybug ran off to get Y/N/N.

Once Ladybug was gone, Adrien was just hoping that she was safe and alright.

"Plagg," Adrien called out. Plagg zoomed out of his jacket.

"Oh, man this akuma is surely a tough one today. You know what, let's take a self-care day..." Plagg rambled as he took a bite of a block of cheddar.

"Not today, Plagg. Paris needs our help. Claws out!" Adrien called out.

Adrien sighed as he felt the transformation go through him.

He began to feel a bit fuzzy as if he was slowly being pulled away from himself. And when he finally let go, his identity as Adrien Agreste was completely gone.