Chapter Ten

I had freed Kirby, but instead of following me, they told me he had seen the tears, and thought that it would be best if it were just me to try and help him.

So that's what I did.

I heard walking through the halls, so I had assumed it was him. A little later I overheard him a little bit.

"Only in a couple hours..this'll all be mine. Well and Mags. I really wish he would have wanted to do this with me."

I did really feel That Marx was trapped inside. At least I think that's how Soul forms work? I don't know...This was starting to make my head spin.

"W-Whos There?!"

Did I startle him? "Its just Me Marx, its okay"

He seemed different, more caring? "Does..Your stomach hurt bad? I'm sorry, I really am."

He surprised me. Did he actually feel regret? I had decided to follow his voice, I'd probably find him.

And I was right, a lost little soul, right around the corner, crying.

He jumped when he saw me, and just stared at me. "I-It just like back home, Where we couldn't escape them...a-and then we hid in the one place they never checked.." His voice trembled for a second. "Y-you really don't remember"

I sighed. "No, I don't. And I know that its torture for you to hear that.

"It feels worse than being cut in half.." That caught my curiosity. "Cut in half..?" The Soul looked at me, and nodded "Yeah, It Fucking hurt like hell, but this kind of hurts more..."  I wasn't able to say anything, he had all these memories with my corrupted soul, but it must be in an alternate universe, where the two of them have met, and I didn't know anything about what they were like. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I don't know any of my soul's memories...but I'll try my best to help you..okay?" He looked at me, with a soft smile. *sniffle* "Y-you're gonna help me? Thank...you."

It was silent between them, until a voice broke it.

"Magolor, Get away from that creature"

A Sudden Mexican Guitar riff played out of absolute nowhere.

It was Meta knight.