Chapter Five

Now I understand everything. The dreams, What Kirby Was hiding, And the pouch, the pouch.. I can't hold onto this anymore. What if it gets a hold of it, or something else.. Running up the stairs, I halfway didn't know what to do. I was just going to go tell Magolor what I knew now.

After telling him, he stared at me, then sighed. "Oh...Oh Nova.." Magolor had whispered, he was scared. I could hear it in his voice. "I remember my soul for-" I cut him off. "I'M SORRY, YOU HAD A SOUL FORM AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" Okay, I was pretty mad he had never told me.

"I had just never wanted to scare you" Magolor said, him still being concerned about the situation. "NOTHING SCARES ME, NOW TALK MAGOLOR!" I didn't mean to get mad, it's just..Well, Eh- uh- NEVERMIND.

(le 3rd epic transition moment)

"Woah...Your soul sounds pretty cool.." Magolor looked at me like I was more insane than I already am. "Uh..sure, I guess you can think that.." Then I remembered the whole problem. I got distracted by Maggs' story. "We Should tell Kirby, now that we know as much as we do, and we probably don't have much time.

We found them, and Magolor  told him. With a concerned look on their face, Kirby asked Magolor if he could go into his house, without me, I guess they didn't want me to hear?

I decided to wait under a tree, it felt peaceful, the only kind of peace I've felt in days.

To be honest, it felt uncomfortable with how long I sat there.  In the last couple of days, I've been told that my life, and everyone around me is about to change..and I have no clue how its going to end.