Chapter Eleven

I had looked back at Marx, he had a genuine scared look on his face.

"No..No it wasn't supposed to end here...Please...Not now"

He was slowly backing up...Meta knight didn't realize he was. Suddenly he took off, and I got to see first hand his speed. He was soaring.

I tried to keep up but Meta wasn't far behind him. Turns out they were both fast. I found them eventually but they were fighting. It was worse than the WD situation earlier. There was blood across all the walls and someone was winning, but it wasn't looking in my old friend's favor.

"G-GET OFFA ME-!"

Then the worst happened.

Meta knight had stabbed him.

The two had stood there

For

What

Felt

Like

Forever.

Marx fell to the ground, and let out a blood curling scream, while blood gushed out his body..he couldn't do anything, and he was loosing blood too fast. 

Meta went for a second stab, but instead of hitting my friend I was able to run in the way, and hit me instead, and I managed to kick Meta knight back.

Now I knew how much that hurt, but it felt so much better than him hitting Marx.

"STUPID! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

A ringing hit my ears, and it wouldn't stop, it was horrible to hear, and I knocked out.