Chapter One

...Darkness, why would it be anything else? Looking around its nothing but Darkness, but then there's a shadowy figure, they didn't seem like they were from Popstar. It started walking closer me, Step. By step. Then out of nowhere, my voice, coming from the figure, but not quite my voice, like a disoriented version of it. It pointed at the pouch on me, which had Nova's magic in it. "All it takes is a little bit of magic and we're free.."

It was just a dream.

Next thing I know Magolor's beside me, looking at me,. "You okay?" Not knowing how to respond, I just say yeah, but I do feel uncomfortable about the dream, or should I say nightmare, I don't even know.

It was about Seven in the Morning when Mags took off for the market, hoping to sell some stuff. He offered me to come, but I will say, the market isn't the happiest place, unless I'm allowed to trick some people. Which has happened only once, and everyone blamed Maggy. I was laughing so hard, it was hilarious. "Nah I'm good Maggy, But Thank you." Magolor looked at me, Then begged me to come. Ah yes, The most boring place in Popstar, and someone's begging me to come. "Please Marx, it'd make it less lonely." ...Great. "Alright fine, but don't expect me to enjoy it." Magolor jolted with excitement. "Wait really?! Thank you!" 

(Epic transition moment)

"Well you sold some stuff at least." I said in more of a sarcastic tone than I meant. "Yep!" He seemed unfazed by it. "Now we can go do fun stuff, and I'll let you choose what we do." Well, I'll take it. "WAIT I CAN?!" "Just no hurting anyone or anything, okay" ..There goes like half of my excitement. "Well what about Ice cream?"

"That sounds amazing today, it's pretty hot." A little while later, we were at a small shop, Magolor got a blueberry flavor, while I got Grape. And it felt pretty good.

"Hey, that was a really fulfilling day!" Magolor looked at me, I could tell he was Smiling by the way his eyes looked. "Yeah, Sorta." I was kinda worried about the nightmare coming back. I had just ignored that thought. There's nothing to worry about.