Season 1, Episode One: All Inked Up! Arrival In An Unknown Place!

[Hey there! Can you believe it's been a YEAR since the first chapter of The Agent Archives was posted? I sure can't!

So you're probably wondering what this is. Long story short, this is the ORIGINAL version of the Splatoon OC Lore (The Agent Archives, I-Wei and Priscilla VS THE WORLD!!!, Diary of a Dead Agent, and anything that comes after those stories). This was something that I thought had been lost several years ago, and would never be recovered. Turns out it was still on my iPad's Notes app after all these years, just sitting there untouched since 2018.

As you read through these "episodes" you may notice a few of the plots were reused for stories like The Agent Archives, I-Wei and Priscilla, etc. Consider those the "definitive" versions of these chapters and their plots, and this as the rough draft.

Please also note that this was written in 2018 and has NOT been altered in any way, shape, or form. Every spelling mistake, typo, and/or misplaced word is just how it was back then. Also be aware of the fact that this draft might possibly have not aged well, and does *not* necessarily reflect my views today.

Each episode/chapter is also planned to have an author's note like this before and after each chapter. Alright, disclaimer over. Enjoy!]

Episode One: All Inked Up! Arrival In An Unknown Place!

Ethan and Chloe wake up in Inkopolis Square with no idea how they got there.

This is the story of how we saved Inkopolis.

And also the whole world.

I wouldn't say the whole world, Ethan.

The Inkling world, Chloe. The Inkling world.

So, like, Japan basically. We saved Japan.

Yes.

*Takes deep breath* Oooookay, then. This is the story of how WE SAVED THE WHOLE ISLANDS OF JAPAN. HAPPY, ETHAN?

Yes, very happy. Thank you, Chloe.

We thought that the Octarians were defeated, that they had fled to the deepest darkest part of their lair. When we got wind of them appearing again, we decided to take one last mission as Agent 3.

I think that you should explain that we're both Agent 3.

I think you just did. ANYWAYS, we didn't realize that this last mission would do us in.

YOU MEAN WE DIED DURING THIS MISSION?!?!?!

Ethan! Chill, for crying out loud! Are you squidding me? For eel? YOU WERE THERE!!! You're alive now, aren't you?

Yeah...Barely...

I heard that! You know I like being suspensefully dramatic when I'm narrating!

Can we just get on with the story, Chloe? I'm getting bored. And hungry.

You're always hungry. Back to the story. We had just snuck into the Octarians' lair, when the Octoling Captain, Charlene Tentacle, somehow sensed that they were being watched....

"Agent 3's on the north deck!" shouted an Octoling from behind a ink-proof shield.

"What?" exclaimed another Octoling. "Impossible! Agent 3's coming from the south docks!"

"That's impossible! Agent 3's on his way here right now, spraying his blue ink everywhere with that dreaded Splattershot!"

"That's even more impossible! Agent 3's a girl with orange tentacles, don't you know?" Both Octolings jumped in fright at the sound of a fist thumping on the table behind them. Both of them slowly turned around to Captain Charlene Tentacle.