ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall's POV:

I got a super confusing phone call. Tasia was accusing me of having sex with the girl that was flirting with me. I don't know how many times I have to tell her that i would never cheat on her. I was so tired of being accused, I told her that I think we need to take a break. I could obviously tell she was drunk. I booked a flight to go home. I just wanted to talk to her. I got on my flight and after 7 hours I was finally back home. I knocked on the door hoping tasia would open it. She opened it and I was so happy.

"BABE!" she said jumping on me

"Hey." I said confused

"I missed you."

"I missed you too but do you not remember last night?"

"No what happened last night?"

I walked in and walked to the couch. I didn't even bother to take my bags upstairs.

"So basically you texted me. You were like you fucked alaysia? I told you no and you didn't believe me. You said fuck me and when I get home get my shit and leave. You told me to never come back."

"Damn baby. I'm sorry i don't remember any of that."

"It's ok but I want to talk about you accusing me of cheating."

"Babe. I'm so sorry. I know you would never cheat on me baby. I was drunk and angry. I shouldn't have took it out on you. I promise to never accuse you again. I love you and i don't want you to leave me. EVER!"

"I hope you keep your promise babe cause that was tough. I was starting to think we were really over. I know i've said this before but i'm gon say it again just in case. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever cheat on you. I love you too much to hurt you. It hurts me to see you cry. Imagine how I feel if i'm the one that inflicted the pain. I love you girl."

She jumped in my lap and starting kissing me all over my face.

"Babe? Babe? ok ok stop." I said laughing

"I'm sorry, i just missed you. Next time you go on a business trip, i'm going with you."

"That's fine with me. Where's my kids?"

"They're upstairs. Zion's probably in there cuddled up with jabari and dallas is probably on his game."

"Well let me go surprise them real quick."

I went upstairs and walked into dallas room. He didn't see or hear me come in. He was too into the game and he had his headset on so I decided to just sit and watch him play for a while. I took one side of his headset off.

"So dal what you playing?"

He looks so shocked. "Kendall!" he got up and hugged me.

"You know I was only gone a couple of days right?"

"Yea but it felt like forever. I'm used to being here just walking around the house cleaning everything."

"Well continue your game son. We'll talk later."

I walked into zion's room.

"KENDALL!" she yelled before getting up and jumping on me

"Y'all are acting like I was dead or something."

"No you just weren't here."

This was my first time meeting jabari.

"How you doing son?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm amazing. What's your name?" I asked even though i already knew his name

"Jabari and you sir?"

"I'm kendall. You're very well mannered."

"Yes sir."

"I salute that man. You're a good man. Y'all kids have fun. I would say not too much fun but it's a little late for that." I said laughing

They laughed too. I went back downstairs to my wife.

"Let's go out baby. You will not get too drunk."

"Ok. When?"

"Right now."

"Ok let me go get dressed."

I got dressed in the downstairs bathroom. I decided to wear all black. Black shirt, black jeans, black shoes. I came out of the bathroom and fantasia was in the kitchen and good god was she sexy.

Her ass cheek was out and I wasn't even sweating cause I know that's mine and she ain't going nowhere

"You ready babe?" I asked looking her up and down trying not to get big man jumping.

"Yea" she said in a soft low voice.

Her voice just made me crumble. Her voice itself gets big man jumping if you know what I mean. She ran upstairs told zion that we were leaving and we went to a restaurant/club spot downtown. We really weren't hungry. We just danced all night. The way she was dancing on me she must want some. We danced and talked until the place closed. We were on our way home.

"I'm glad i married you. You're literally my best friend."

"Me too."

We made it home. We checked on the kids and went to sleep.