𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕡𝕥.𝟚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Zion's POV:

Zion's POV:

Ziamani is almost 6 weeks already. She is the cutest little thing ever. She keeps us up at night sometimes but other than that she sleeps really good. She doesn't cry unless she's hungry. She's honestly a really good baby. Jabari and I relationship has been very difficult since I had Ziamani. We got into an argument a few days ago and he left. I have no idea where he went. It's frustrating. A couple days ago, kendall called me and told me that my mom had been missing. She hadn't come home yet. I was genuinely worried about her. Yesterday kendall called me and told me that they found her. I rushed to the hospital. She looked very bad like she hadn't eaten in DAYS, which is possible. I'm going to go see her at the hospital again today. Dallas is at school so i don't have to get him. I got Zia dressed and then got myself dressed then we left.

Ziamani's Outfit🤍

My Outfit🧡

When we got to the hospital, we went to the hospital

When we got to the hospital, we went to the hospital. Kendall was still there and he looked as bad as she did.

"Pops?"

"Yea?" He said staring at my mom as she was sleeping

"You need to go home, get yourself together and get some rest."

"Nah i'm good."

"Kendall you're obviously not good so go home and get yourself together. I'm here and i'm not going nowhere."

"O-Ok." He said nodded and smiled. He gathered his belongings and left.

"Is he gone?" My mom whispered with one eye open

"Yea." I giggled

"Give me her." She said pointing to Zia. I handed zia to her and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"When are you able to go home?"

"I don't know. I should be able to go tomorrow or wednesday."

"Oh."

"What's been going on in your life these past few days?"

"Umm jabari and I got into a fight and i have no idea where he is. He's been gone for DAYS."

"Have you tried to call him?"

"No i'm giving him his space. He just- I don't know." I sighed

"Call him."

"But-

"Call. Him."

"Ok I will."

"What else is going on in your life?"

"I'm thinking about going back to school."

"You need to. You don't ever go to school. History is repeating itself. This is the exact thing my grammy did, My mom did, I did, Now you're doing the same exact thing. This is the what I didn't want you to do. Now you gotta change it for your babygirl." She said staring at sleeping Zia.

"I know." I said tearing up

"You don't want her to do what you did right? Or what I did? You want her to finish school and graduate right?"

"Yes." I said letting a tear drop

"Exactly. Fix it." She said

"Yes ma'am."

"Go on and go home. I'll be alright."

"Ok." I said getting up and grabbing ziamani out of my mom's arms.

"I love you zi. I love you mani."

"We love you too." I said

I walked out to my car and buckled ziamani in her car seat and drove home. When I got home, I went to my room and found a surprise.

 When I got home, I went to my room and found a surprise

Jabari was sitting on the bed behind a gift basket. I sat mani's car seat down and grabbed her out and put her in her crib in her room. I walked back into our room. Jabari stood up and walked over to me.

"Look baby, I'm sorry. I know I should've handled the situation differently but I'm just not used to fighting with you. The way I handled this situation was immature and very childish. I should've stayed and talked through it. I realized that me leaving probably hurt you and ziamani, even though she doesn't know what's going on. Can you forgive me?"

"You know a part of me just wants to say fuck you and get the fuck out my house but I just can't bring myself to do it because i love you too much. Yes, what you did was very stupid and immature and childish. Yes, you leaving DEFINITELY hurt ziamani and I. You aren't the only one that's in the wrong though so am I. So I also owe you an apology. I'm sorry, I basically picked a fight with you because I wanted attention and that wasn't right. I didn't realize that when I picked a fight, I pushed you away and i'm genuinely sorry. I missed when i'd wake up and you would be the first one to give me a kiss and call me beautiful. I miss cuddling with you at night. You mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you."

He kissed me and I kissed him back. "I love you girl." He said staring into my eyes then I felt hand grab my big ass. Thanks to zia. I looked through everything that was in the gift basket and then put the basket on my vanity.

"You sleepy?" I asked him.

He nodded and got into bed. We cuddled and fell asleep.

I know this is short...I'm sorry. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm running out of ideas😭

YALL HELP ME PLEASEEEE...What do y'all want to see happen in this story?