ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall's POV:

I went back home from the office to tell fantasia everything. I got there and the house was quiet. Not a sound. Usually i hear dallas screaming at the people on the game or zion on the phone with jabari or fantasia blasting music. Not this time, it was peaceful and quiet. I walked upstairs to dallas' room. He wasn't in there. Then i went to zion's room and she wasn't in there either but i noticed some of her stuff was gone.I was questioning it but maybe tasia let them go somewhere. I went to our room and fantasia was sitting up in the bed with her laptop.

"Hey babe." I said while setting my stuff down

"Hey handsome."

"Whatchu doing?"

"I'm writing songs and considering going back to school."

"Oh really? That's wonderful."

"I wanna go to Central State University. I've been doing research and I think i want to join a sorority too."

"Anything you do, i'll support babe."

She smiled.

"Where's zi?"

"Um call her and ask her."

Her response made me suspicious. I don't know what to expect. I called zion.

On the phone:

Me: Hello?

Zi🤞🏾: Hello?

Me: Where are you at?

Zi🤞🏾: I gotta tell you something. I'm on my way back. I'm literally right around the corner.

Me: You're making me nervous zi.

Zi🤞🏾: It's a good thing. I'll promise you have nothing to be worried about.

Me: Ok. Well see you when you get here. Love you babygirl.

Zi🤞🏾: Ok. Love you too pop.

I hung up.

"Fantasia what's going on? Yall are actually scaring me."