𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zion's POV:

Kayla called me and told me she went into labor. I think it's a little early but it's ok. She's gonna be alright and so is the baby. Jabari and I got dressed, took the Ziamani to his mom's house and we went to the hospital. They let us know that we couldn't go back there because there's only two people allowed in there. I'm guessing her mom and Malik was in there. Jabari and I sat there for almost 5 hours until finally a doctor said we could go back there. I hurried and ran to kayla's room.

"Hey girl." Kayla said

"Hey."

I walked over to Kayla's mom and gave her a hug and then gave Malik a hug. I finally made it to Kayla. She was crying and I was crying.

She just had a baby, Shit.

Her baby boy was on the other side of the bed. I walked over to see him and I instantly fell in love. I'm finna spoil the hell outta these babies.

"What's his name?" I asked trying to look on the bassinet for his name.

"His name is Royal Halo Jones."

"That's cute. I like that."

I walked over to the sink, washed my hands and dried them. I took the baby out of the bassinet and held him.

"Hey nephew. I'm your aunt and if you need anything you just call me ok?" I said laughing

Everybody giggled. "This is your uncle and he's probably gonna spoil you as much as I am." I added

"He's definitely gonna be hella spoiled." Kayla said

"Most definitely." I laughed

Jabari got a call so he stepped out the room. Kayla asked Malik and her mom if they can go get her something to eat cause she was hungry. It was the perfect time to ask her a question i've been wanting to ask her since I found out she was pregnant.

"Is the baby malik's?" I blurted out as soon as Malik and Mrs. Anderson walked out.

She took a deep breath. "No."

"OH GAWD. KAYLA."

"I KNOWWWW."

"You gon tell him?"

"Yes."

"Wait whose baby is it?

"Jordin's"

"Biiiitchhh."

"I know girl."

"Does jordin know?" I asked

"Yes. He's supposed to be on his way here."

"You better hope he comes and goes before Malik gets back." I said

"At this point, I don't care"

"Girl you gotta care. That nigga jordin is crazy."

"I know."

The door swung open and in walks Jabari and behind him is Jordin. I snapped my head to Kayla and made a face.

"We have to go get zia, babe." Jabari said

"Ok." I turned to Kayla and held my hand up to my ear signaling her to call me.

She nodded and we left. I scrolled on instagram the whole ride so I had no idea where we were going. I thought we were going to go get my baby. We parked at a building i've never seen before but it was beautiful.

"Here." Jabari handed me a blindfold.

I grabbed it and tied it around my head over my eyes without asking any questions.

He guided me out the car and into the building and to the rooftop. I heard Fortunate by Maxwell playing.

"Take it off." He said

I took the blindfold off and I immediately started crying.

He pulled out a ring box and got on one knee

He pulled out a ring box and got on one knee. "I know we're young but I know that you are my soulmate. You are my everything and I want to spend a lifetime with you. Will you marry me?"

I was crying hard as hell. I nodded. He had photographer taking photos. Now that i'm thinking about it, that's why he wanted me to wear a dress. He got up off one knee and slid the ring on my finger and picked me up.

Even after having a baby, i'm still super small.

"I love you." I said before kissing him.

"I love you too."

After we hugged and kissed, He guided me inside where the restaurant was. It was hella fancy. We ate and after we left we went to go get the baby. She looked adorable.

My Ziamani🥹

Are y'all liking it? What do y'all wanna see next?

I think has to come to an end soon but I really don't want to end it yet.