Prologue

Shouts of joy echoed the stadium, as the graduation ceremony ended. Marks the end of the senior high school years that I enjoyed.

Everybody started taking pictures all around the stadium, having their best friends by their side.

I particularly, started walking away from the crowd. I didn't look back, I didn't stop. Maybe someone called me, maybe not.

Since we're all parting ways now, there's no point sharing these moments now.

I went straight to our family car, knocking on the door before opening it.

"Y/n, why are you here so soon?" Mom asked as soon as I sat down.
"I left immediately" I answered.
"Why? Did you not take pictures with your friends?" Dad asked turning his head to look back at me.
"No, I'm leaving this town soon anyways. I will start a new life in Seoul" I smiled.

I thought to myself, what could be waiting for me in Seoul?

I'm ready for anything.

-----

Taehyung tried to pull Jennie close, but she pushes him away. Removing Taehyung's grip on Jennie's forearm. Jennie is in disbelief, it was her 20th birthday today yet it's the day she found out

"You- I can't believe you- you cheated on me" Jennie sobs, tears flowing uncontrollably.
"Let me explain Jenni-" Taehyung tried to talk but immediately got cut off.
"I've seen enough, Taehyung- I" Jennie walked back as Taehyung tried to approach her.
"I hope you rot in hell and Don't ever, EVER call me again" Jennie wiped her own tears and walked away.

She didn't look back, hearing Taehyung uttered her name again.

She wants a new life, without relying on a jerk.

She's ready to do anything to change herself.

Even if it's born out of hatred.