To All, My Readers

Hello to all ❣︎
My varied, many, and few.

The beginning of my expedition will and shall start with All of You. Grace be given to You All who partake in the progression of this story and the many more to come.

Your very presence is the most important start to this adventurous journey.

I speak on behalf of the many people that are to come, we thank You All. Thank You, my Wattpad friends full of heart and intention, for being the first to observe my works and evaluate it in places where love is due. My becoming physical pages are given life because of your kindness, time, and insight.

This story is given more exposure and attentive care under the eyes of many. So, so graciously I thank You, we thank You.

This story will not remain on Wattpad for long, but for those who so intently integrate their love, knowledge, respect, and care I shall deliver my physical book - once completed - to you free of charge. Of course, if you wish to keep a physical or even digital copy that choice is given to my selected.

And worry not, once completed, my story will be available to purchase; this Word isn't going anywhere lol.

I will be sure to be consistent and keep everyone updated, I Am here to stay lol.

Thank you all once again, with love
❥ Melody