Forgiven

It has been said, and finally it is meant to be, the truth of our ForeFathers and their unadulterated texts be reinstated into this timeline. It is important we learn from The Word, not history in itself. History is destined to repeat itself, studying a continuous pattern of misery will never bring any enlightenment. The Will of our ForeFathers was the Will of Love, the Word of Love is the severance of continuous patterns.

The ForeFathers I speak of are the Ones long gone, only ever being left in traces of their own written texts. There is fortune among most whose lineage kept true to the passage of such Loving commandments and teachings, unfortunately for me my lineage was not able to keep up.

My Mother, my Mentor and Elder, had left me astray. She had failed me in places I needed to develop so that I am not led away from the truth. Judgement was at the root of her core. She judged me, and through all stages of my life condemned me with no consequence of her own.

Still, however, I can not and will not blame her for where she has fallen. How can I? Not when her own Mother, and the Elder before her too was led astray; all forgotten in morals. How can One teach what they have forgotten? And how can their descendants preach what they do not know? This composition is what you call a generational curse, and there are many others just like this one.

My Mother, my Father, they are only human. However, correction and accountability must be taken into consideration in the same manner one desires for another to forgive them. I have developed and come into my own, they too were just as capable as you and I. It is all about a manner of perspective, questioning what is and what is not, and carrying on without the fear of condemnation from a society that does not define who we are. It is all a manner of steps and processes, not time.

They, as people are forgiven, their actions are not. And know that the act of forgiving is not to stroke the ego of another person, but to heal Oneself, to release what no longer serves you so that it shall hurt you no longer. One must forgive, but never forget, or the cycle of oppression continues in an endless cycle; what are we then? For there is no Love in misery.