Revelation and Ascension

"I Am Becoming, healed and reformed past the developmental stages and core of Me. Now, encompassing the essence of Womanhood, of Adulthood, I Am reuniting our community. A community that is not of the flesh, and not of blood, but of Spirit and connected through our Souls."

Love, that is what that Higher Power, Omnipotence, Self, and Lord is; plain, simple, and complex Love.

Know that it is Love who brings forth this introduction of great Word, revelation, and wisdom. It is Love that reinstates all of us, all of You, and places us at the forefront of all battles amongst others. With the love I write in, I send grace to all eyes that see, and all ears that hear. Know that the glory and prestige of what was given to our ForeFathers, our Elders, will be graced across us in many nations to come.

Where trauma locked us out, we shall stand beyond all its forces, stand-up's, and force fields. This is only the beginning, there is more to unfold, to elaborate on, and to gather at our core. And as "cliché" as it may sound in your mind, it is Love that shall release us from our own confinement, solitude, and restlessness. It is Love that will set us free.

There is much to be told, to remember, in what is to come. From Angels to angles, to trees, and the shades of Being.

A proper forum is meant to come, a system that is built and relies on candor; truth and honesty.