Chapter 2 - Part 1

~Two weeks later (Charlotte's POV)~

It's been two weeks since me and Mia first started talking and I wish I never let everyone cloud my judgment of her because she really is a really nice person we talk everyday and night I think I might be falling for her I mean yeah I kissed her but that came out of nowhere I didn't even mean to do it, it just happened that was also the first ever kiss that I actually did like I mean I have had a few share of kisses but none of them meant anything to me.

It's the last day of term today and me and Mia have decided to hang out after college. As were walking through the hall to are last lesson I feel someone push me from behind and I fall to the floor with a huge thud. I roll over to see who it is but I have no clue then she shouted down to me "OH you little ugly bitch leave my F*CKING girlfriend alone".

I tried to hold back my tears and succussed. Mia looks down at me and I give her a small smile telling her I was ok she then looks up to the girl who pushed me and punches her square in the face causing her nose to start bleeding and I can tell she broke it as the bruising come through rather quick but what Mia says next both shocks me and makes me feel all giddy inside "Delilah you know full well that we aren't together anymore I ended it with you months ago because your a delusional psychopath". She balls up her fist and punches her square in the face causing her nose to start bleeding and I can tell she broke it as the bruising come through rather quick then looks down at me with a sparkle her eye then looks back up and continues "As what you just did sums that you up perfectly because if I ever see you touch or look at my girlfriend ever again I will give you more then just a broken nose".

Shocked I stand up holding on to my arm Mia turns to me notices she had in fact hurt me she turns back around to see Delilah smirking and pushes her down to the floor and straddles her and begins punching her again. I grab her with all my might and to my surprise manage to pull her off I pull her outside and round the corner so no one could see us and pull her into a my arms and placing my lips on hers which I can tell takes her by surprise but she accepts it then deepens it.

We finally pull apart as we both start to breath deeply but before I could talk a sudden gust of pain shoots up my arm and I step back I go to talk but Mia speaks first "I swear if that little b*tch has broken your arm I will do more to her then just give her a broken nose". I look at her placing my hands either side of her face and in a soft tone say "Mia my gorgeous girlfriend". I pause when I see a smile spread across her face then continue "Mia I know you love me but I would prefer if you didn't beat every girl or boy that either beat me up or hit on me because ..". I pause again placing a soft kiss on her lips and once again continue "I am yours and only yours".

I see the anger in her eyes go and get replaced with a gorgeous sparkle. As I stand here looking at her I fall even more in love with but what she does next takes me both by surprise and confusion when she starts to take off her T-Shirt which wow she has the most amazing ripped body but I'm snaped out off my trance when she lifts my chin up to look at her and in a soft smile says "Char sweetheart my eyes are up her but if you want a touch feel free". My cheeks go bright red and flaming hot then she grabs my arm and carefully wraps my arm in her top like a little sling and speaks again "Right were ditching this lesson and I'm taking you straight to hospital to get this looked at".

I nod my head in agreement but as she turn to leave I grab her wrist turning her back around and pulling her into me placing my lips on her and without breaking apart I whisper "I love you but please for the life of me put a top on because this is mine and only I can look at it".

I feel her smile against my lips and mimic what I did a whisper "I love you too sweetheart but your hot when your jealous". We pull apart once again and she reaches into her bag and pulls out a black hoodie and throws it on then we head towards the hospital.

~At the hospital (Mia's POV)~

We finally arrive at the hospital and we walk over to the front desk. "hello how may I help" the short blonde hairs receptionist says. I look at Char then at the say in a soft tone "My girlfriend got beaten up at college and We think she may have a broken arm". She looks at Char and hands her a form and says "ok if I can get you to fill this out and return it you will be seen as soon as possible there may be a small wait as we are quite busy today but the wait shouldn't be too long".

We both nod our heads and walk over to fill the form out when it's finished I return the form and return back to sitting back down. After waiting for about half an hour we get seen and my thoughts were correct she did in fact break her arm I try my best not to look angry but I fail and I can see the look on Char's face that she knows.

We finally get realised from hospital and decided to just go into town and to the little arcade we spend a few hours in there just laughing when I turn to Charlotte and say "hey umm would you like to go back to mine tonight my mum isn't home because she's out and wont be hoe for a few days and probably watch some movies".

I see a small smile appear on her gorgeous face and in her angle voice "Yeah that would be nice". I take her hand in mine but before we leave we cash in our tickets and exchange them in for some small gift but what Char doesn't know is I picked a special one up then we head back to my place.