~ Chapter 1 ~

Wren was separating herbs, the strong scent of Borage filled her nostrils, Stoneteller was out gathering herbs and left her to organize what was left. Wren simply hated this job, not only organizing herbs but being a Healer apprentice. Stoneteller always said that only he could go gather herbs because it was too dangerous for her, that she was still to young and that he would only let her go out when she got older and when there would be two cave-guards available. Like, what kind of freedom is this? What if Stoneteller died and she wouldn't even know where to go? At least I have Coyote and Eye she though, Coyote That Stalks Prey was her little brother, he was destined to be a cave-guard and Eye Of The Untold Stories was a elder, the elder, he always had the best stories and always stayed by Coyote's and Wren's side, he even created stories sometimes, since he was little, this is why he has the odd name. 

When she finished organizing the Celandine she went to get something to eat, almost all the apprentices were there eating, she rested her gaze on Lake and Sheep -- Oh, Sheep. -- who were eating a rabbit together not far away, she rolled her eyes and went to where Coyote was waiting for her, she trotted over to him and heard his news about the apprentices were doing -- after all, she didn't involved herself in the other apprentices stuff, she was always busy with the herbs -- "-Parrot is doing well, she is strong but needs to practice her balance-" before he could continue Wren interrupted him "When did you turned to be Parrot's mentor that I am not knowing?" she joked and Coyote let out a mrrrrow of laughter "I am just studying them! Last moon I defeated Lake just because I knew his shoulder was still aching after that eagle attack!" He said proud "You just know this because I told you, beetle-brain" she said with a purr, they always ended up 'fighting' like that, but it always ended well. "Well, Lake and Sheep are getting very approached, watch out, the nursery will get crowded soon" he giggled but Wren looked at her paws, she really liked Lake -- Although she never admitted --, but she hated Sheep, she was the most annoying furball in the entire Tribe! And now she and Lake were together! She took a silent deep breath, trying to control herself and forced a laugh so Coyote wouldn't get suspicious. 

When they finished eating, Coyote went training and Wren went to the Cave Of Pointed Stones, when she got there, Stoneteller sat with his tail wrapping his paws, he gave Wren a curt nod "The Telling will be tonight, you know this, right?" he started and Wren kept her face expressionless and nodded but she really wanted to claw her mentor's face of course I know! Don't come up with the entire story of the Tribe and the Tribe Of Endless Hunting, PLEASE  and for Wren's happiness, he didn't.