Mr. Gorgeous

It's 3 AM but I cannot sleep. I lay on my stomach. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep for maybe 40th time this night. I can't. I turn on my back. I stare at the ceiling. Thoughts about this strange client pop out in my mind. I start to imagine how does he look like, what he has been doing, how old is he and other things, connected to him. I remember the strict hours his secretary said to me earlier and shivers run through my back. I return to my previous thoughts about the imaginary him and I don't remember when I finally fell asleep.

'Isabella, Mr. Gorgeous just called.' Jenny bombards me when I come out of the elevator the next morning. 'He wants you to meet him at the house.'

'Adam or Liam?'

'Adam.' She says and looks at me with raised eyebrows.

'Oh. O-Okay. What time did you mark it as an appointment?' I blush.

'He said he wanted to talk to you after visiting the house, at lunch. So your meeting is at 1 PM.'

'Okay, Jenny. Thanks.' I wink at her and smile. I go to my office and look at the big mirror on the opposite of the wardrobe door. I look nice today, I think. Black skirt, light rose shirt and black high heels. I hope I won't break one or spill a coffee on my shirt. I cross my fingers and sit at my desk to start work.

It is finally 12:45. I need to get on my way in order to get to Adam's house on time. I wave at Jenny as I walk by her desk and get into the elevator. There I meet the gaze of Jack the Ass.

'Hello, Issssssabella. Where to?'

'It is none of your business, Randell. '

'Fine, Thorn.' His smile is like the Devil's and his eyes are sparkling from the evil inside his mind. Today he is wearing dark red suit. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I finally reach Adam Jones' house. It looks huge from the outside. There are already windows and a massive wooden door. Does Adam have wife and kids? It is an enormous house for one person.

'Hello, Mrs. Thorn.' He greets me with a smile.

'Good afternoon, Mr. Jones.'

'Please, call me Adam.'

'Isabella, then.' I blush. Fuck me.

'So, what do you think?'

'It is huge, really huge. Let us take a look inside, shall we?'

'Of course.' He takes out big metal key from his pocket and unlocks the massive door. It is heavy as I expected. When we step inside I begin to imagine a few things. Some ideas about the interior come out in my mind and a big smile comes on my face.

'What?' I hear Adam's voice too close to my ear and I jump a little scared because I was tracing in my own thoughts about the future of this beautiful house. He giggles.

'I just pictured the furniture and running kids behind a big yellow dog while a couple sits right in front of the fireplace. The kitchen is there' I point with my finger. 'And the stairs are big wooden and safe, of course.' I smile again.

'Too bad I don't have kids. Let's go upstairs.' Does it mean that he has a wife or a girlfriend? I find myself thinking of my client's private relationship and I blow away those thoughts about his lips against mine and his chest moving slowly and heavily as I am laying on it.

'Wow.' I say as I see a big, really big room where I can put an enormous bed and imagine having se..

'This will be the bedroom.' I knew it!

He shows me the bathroom upstairs and one more room. We go downstairs and again like a real gentleman he makes me a way in front of him. I hope I didn't look ridiculous going down the stairs.

'Let's go for a lunch.' Adam suggests. 'You didn't have yet, right?'

'No, I haven't.'

'OK, I saw that you are with a car, drive behind me.' I sit at my small white car and start the engine. As we are driving though the city I imagine me in his black Hyundai, holding his hand.

A few minutes later we stop in front of the most luxurious restaurants I've ever been. A boy comes quickly to pick my car and park it. It happens to me for the first time! I think I won't be able to pay my lunch here, so I decide I will eat the cheapest salad. We go inside and the host welcomes us.

'Hello, Mr. Jones. Table for two as you wished, that way, sir. Have a nice lunch!'

'Thank you, Harry.'

We sit at a table for two, as Harry said and a waiter comes to give us menus. The cheapest salad costs 27 pounds!

'Is it all alright?' Adam looks at me worried.

'Oh, yes, of course.' I blush again and try to calm myself down and just enjoy the meeting with the most important client of my whole carrier.

When the waiter brings us the lunch I thank him and looking away I see a very familiar man's figure in the edge of the opposite wall. No fucking way I say to myself and take a bite from the delicious salad. Adam is very talkative and the lunch is pretty nice until now. I take one more look to that guy who's figure is very familiar to me. No, there is no way to be..

'Are you OK?'

'Yes, I am fine. What were you saying about your brother?' The conversation was going okay to the end of our meeting. Adam calls the bill and I am getting nervous. The waiter brings it but when I touch my bag to open the zip, Adam looked at me strangely.

'What are you doing? Today I pay. This wasn't a work meeting or something. This was more like a friend lunch, wasn't it?'

'But it is..'

'Don't worry, Isabella.' His smile is so warm and calm.

'But you are my client..'

'Please, Isabella, don't worry.'

'O-Ok.' I finally give up. Once more I look at the figure from a few minutes ago but he is gone. Maybe I just had a vision.