The Big Deal

Sitting at the conference room and waiting for the brothers I am too busy and nervous to pay attention to Jack the Ass. He is smiling secretly and buzzing around me.

'They are late. Maybe they are just scared to see you failing.'

'Jack, shut up!'

'Fifteen minutes, Isssssabella, fifteen minutes.'

'Why are you always saying my name like that?'

'At this business I must be like snake and the letter 's' in your name lets me do that, Isssssssabella.' He smiles arrogantly and the door suddenly opens.

'They are here!' Jenny says and sits right next to me. In the room enter two young tall and handsome men. They are so alike and at the same time so different from each other. Both have light brown hair, dark eyes and I can see that they have strong muscles under the dark grey costumes they wear. I found myself with open mouth and everybody staring at me.

'G-Good afternoon, please make yourself comfortable.'

'Good afternoon Mrs. Thorn. Thank you for the invitation.'

'You are welcome. On the phone you said you have a plan of two houses which are already in process of building. I talked to Mr. Morrison and he gave me the exact plans. I have some ideas for the inside of the houses but you will have to tell me in details the style and what you prefer when it comes to arrangement.'

'Yeah, please let us make things slowly and carefully.' smiles at me Mr. Gorgeous number 1. I smile back. 'Let me introduce ourselves first. I am Adam and this is my brother Liam.'

'I am Isabella, nice to meet you finally in person.' So, Mr. Gorgeous number 1 is Adam and number 2 is Liam, so sweet, but I definitely prefer Gorgeous Brothers 1 and 2.

At the end of the meeting I promised to call them when I have rough project of what they described me. I almost forgot that Jack the Ass is in the room when he suddenly interrupted my handshake with Adam.

'Let me just give you my card in case you want me to help Isssabella.'

'I don't think that will happen, but thank you, Mr. ... Randell. Mrs. Thorn, it was very nice to meet you, I hope we will hear soon.'

'Oh, yeah, to the end of the week I think I will arrange our second date, ah, meeting, our second meeting.' It slipped out of my tongue because I am looking at his dark deep eyes which I was avoiding the whole meeting. My mind just confused a little because those eyes are so familiar to me, they look just like... Never mind - remind myself and look away.

'Looking forward seeing you, bye for now, Miss.'

'Have a nice day!' I say and Jenny walks them to the elevator.