Mysterious New Client

'Oh, I am so tired and at the same time so happy and pleased of the meeting.' I sit at my desk while Jenny brings me the third coffee for the day.

'Yeah, I suppose, it was 3 hours, those boys are amazing and so...'

'Gorgeous.' I add. We both chuckle and I look at the big golden watch on the wall.

'It's almost six. Hey, did I mention you that my girlfriend Rachel is coming back.'

'Mathew's girlfriend?'

'No, Mathew is with Emily. Rachel is the one who married Luke and they were living in Spain, until nooow.' I clap with excitement.

'Oh, yeah, Rachel. What is up with Mathew anyways?'

'Jen, he is with Emily. And Emily is very close friend of mine.'

'I know but he is so handsome and sweet.' Her eyes are dreaming.

'Jenny, you met him only once, when he came here for like 2 seconds to bring me something.' I laugh.

'I know, but he asked me if you are busy and this was the most beautiful moment of our relationship!' Jenny sounds freaky but I know her. Once she spotted a cute guy in the café. From that moment on one whole week, every single day, she was sitting in that café for two hours and waited for him. He never showed again in that particular week and she claimed he was a tourist.

'I think we should go home, we are all tired. Let's go.' I stand up, pick my telephone and my bag and hug Jenny while walking out of the office.

'Hey, Isabella! Could you come in my office for a second?' That's my boss. I guess we will talk about the meeting today.

'I am here.'

'Isabella, congrats! I admit that you've done a great job today with the Joneses. Mr. Randell insisted on attending the meeting but I never doubted your work. I hope the project will go on well.' He smiles at me. Strike! Jack the Ass insisted, huh?

'Yes, I think the work with the brothers will be fast and peaceful.'

'Okay. That's good. So, good evening, you deserved it.' My boss smiles at me. 'Oh, I almost forgot. Today one man called and asked for you. It was not strange that he called me to recommend him an interior designer from the firm, but it was strange that he asked about you in particular. I was going to send him to Jack Randell because of your new project and I asked him if he wants to reorient but he definitely chose you. Do you mind to contact him tomorrow morning becausehe was very impatient to work with you, I believe.' Hehands me a card where a name B. Smith appears.

'I don't mind to contact such an insistent person.' I laugh.

'Maybe he had heard of you and your good work.'

'Yeah, maybe.' I smile back. 'Okay, if that's all, I am on my way home.'

'Sure. Have a nice evening, Isabella.'

'Thanks, you too.'

I get on my car still watching at the name written on the card my boss gave me. I wonder who that mysterious person, and in particular man as the boss said, would be. Well, tomorrow I will find out, I say to myself and start the engine.