Chapter 8. Time Flies

The light disappears. And I see fire. The world crumbling. Ash in the air. I look around. The buildings were destroyed.. Everything was destroyed... What happened..

Five said he got stuck in the apocalypse. Is this the apocalypse? Looks like it. But shit. Now I'm stuck. I need to go back.

I try to. And try. And try. But I see no light. Double shit. I can't go back. I'm stuck. Just like Five. The world is burning to pieces. And I'm alone. Stuck. And alone.

_________________♡♡♡_________________

Five's POV

I look at Yn. She is just standing there. And her eyes.. Her beautiful blue eyes are gone. Replaced with white.

"Yn.. " I tried to wave my hand in front of her face. Nothing happened. The handler looks at me, and then at Yn.

"I'm guessing she used her power. Oh well, good luck with that Five." The Handler starts to walk away.

I run to her. "Wait-"

"Five, I recall you said she was your responsibility? Well, it isn't mine. And if you do want to come back to the Commission, where you belong, then you know where to find me." Then the handler uses the briefcase she was holding and she disappears.

"Shit.. " I mutter as I go back to Yn.

"Yn, hey, wake the hell up." I try to shake her. Nothing works. "Yn.. Come on.. "

"Yn!"

_________________♡♡♡_________________

(Back to Yn's POV)

I sit on a rock. My clothes ripped and torn. I was reading a book. It was called "The Extra Ordinary: Life as Number Seven." I think it's by Viktor. Poor Viktor. And this book gives me more intell about Fives family. And the book wasn't bad.

I try to use my power again. Nothing like I try everyday at least 3 times a day. It's been already a few years.

_________________♡♡♡_________________

It's been about 15 years. I grew up. Lucky 31. It's been great. And I met a mannequin friend too. His name is Dan..

I reread the book about.... 67 times. I practically have it engraved in my memory, every word. Every sentence. That's what you do when you're stuck in a apocalypse for 15 years.

_________________♡♡♡_________________

I feel like today is the day. It's been 17 years. Since I saw Five. Since I've seen anything except for crumbled buildings. Ash. And fire.

I stand up and I look at Dan. "Today is the day, Dan.. I will do this. Sorry you can't come with. It's nothing personal."

"Hey, I said it wasnt personal." I laugh. "I'll miss you Dan, I bet you can find a girlfriend one day."

I then then away and I take a deep breathe. I close my eyes, trying to concentrate. I take multiple deep breaths.

"Come on.. Come on.. "

Then I see the light. And I disappear.

I reappear back into my body. My eyes turn back to normal as I blink and look at Five. He was still standing there..

"Yn? Is that you? Look at me." Five says.

I look at Five. "Oh my god.. I'm back.. "

"You've been out for an hour, Yn."

Wait.. An hour?

It's been 17 years. I'm about 33 now. But..

I look at my body. My body is still the same.. A 16 year old Yn with a consciousness of a 33 year old. Like how Five is. A 16 year old in a 35 year old body. Damn.

"I was.. Stuck in the apocalypse.. For 17 years, Five."

"Wait.. What the fuck?" Five says.

Words: 591

(So now Yn is 33, and five is 35. A good age gap... Right...? 😏😏)