Chapter 11: New Monsters

Lucifer slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurred as he blinked. He felt more rested than he ever did, and he laid back comfortably, still feeling tired and wanting to stay. Only then did he notice something warm and that he was lying on was breathing. He moved closer to hear a heart beating, he got up only to see Alastor sleeping peacefully, he placed his hand on his head, recalling everything from the night before, feeling embarrassed by how he acted, but more so with Alastor.

 He got off Alastor and almost fell, but his wings helped him keep his balance. He raced to the bathroom to take a bath, got ready, glanced in the mirror to make sure his hair was combed back precisely, only to see the mark on his hand recalling the deal, and then stepped out to see Alastor awake, yawning, and glancing at Lucifer. 

Alastor: "How was your sleep, Your Majesty": he asked with a sly look.

Lucifer looked away for a second, attempting to calm himself, before turning to face Alastor with a sneer: "I slept well; anyway, get changed, we need to leave for the palace."

Alastor gazed at Lucifer, a little disappointed, till he noticed Lucifer hurrying quickly out of the room as if he was panicked. This made him chuckle until he felt a sting in his neck. He did not realize how much it hurt when he was getting bitten. He smirked, recalling how docile Lucifer was, wishing Lucifer could always be like that. But as he thought this, he felt his heart beating fast again. He shook it off and got up to get changed.

 Lucifer strolled down to the lobby to go into the kitchen, having no idea where he was heading and only needing to walk to calm down. But the further he walked, the more he remembered seeing Alastor's face, red and grinning, his eyes fixed on him, his neck, the way Alastor spoke to him, his blood. All of the facts were engraved in his mind Nifty was running around and saw Lucifer panicking. He was walking upstairs, going around the hallways, trying to shake it off. Nifty, seeing he was lost in thought, ran over to him, pulling his shirt and looking at him with a crazy look of curiosity.

Nifty: "Mister bad boy what is wrong"

Lucifer: "nifty, nothing, just tired"

Alastor stepped downstairs after changing, and he approached Lucifer and Nifty. Nifty rushed over to him, hugging him and asking whether he was good with him. She nodded and touched his head. He asked for her vial, which she provided to him without hesitation. She laughed and grabbed her knife, wondering when they'd kill again. Alastor responded "Soon but not now," and she dashed downstairs. Lucifer pushed Alastor down, exposing his neck and the smell of blood.

Alastor:" You want another bite already, Lucifer~"

Lucifer:" N-o, no I am fine": he let go, not wanting to continue looking at Alastor's neck, glaring at Alastor.

Alastor was perplexed as to what was upsetting the small king; he suspected he was embarrassed after drinking his blood and everything that had happened the night before. But what is making him so upset right now: "Are we leaving now"

Lucifer: "Yes, but let me speak with my daughter first"

He turned to see his daughter approaching them and hugging both of them before telling her father about the ball idea. She added that she and the team were leaving to go shopping for decorations and other items for the event, with Camila assisting. This astonished Lucifer, but he nodded warmly in support of his daughter, she hugged him again before returning to Vaggie to go, as everyone else was already outside about to leave. 

When they arrived at the palace after Lucifer teleported them there, Alastor noticed it was a large black palace with stained glass windows and dark wood floors, but the crimson and gold hues and wallpaper made the space appear exquisite. Lucifer strolled around until he located his library, then drew Alastor inside the chamber, and Alastor backed away, hating being pulled around like a dog on a leash. (He likes Lucifer, but he dislikes being pulled.) Lucifer retrieved some items from the cupboard and brought them to the table.