Chapter 1 - Angel of Death

-----I do not own one piece or any characters except the ones I create fanfic only-----

This story starts off with a elderly man telling a story to a group of young kids in a small city somewhere in the south blue. (The name doesn't really matter). The man tells a story of a young boy. "Its said he descended from the legendary sky island where angels roam on earth," the man taught, "But this angel was casted off the sky island for being born much different than the other angels."

"He was called the 'Angel of Death!,' its said that when they kicked him out he land on this island and now walks amongst us!" The man cried.

All the children had wide eyes at this point because they all knew who the man was talking about. 'THUNK' Suddenly a young woman knocked the elderly man in the back of the head. "Quit making up stories about Graam dad, hes a good boy who never did anything." She scolded him.

"Ughh!?, I tell you Kushina I saw him, with my own eyes, turn into the angel of death that day!" The old man wined while rubbing his head, his daughter Kushina hard enough to break the strongest board even if it were made of stone.

"Well then maybe he will come see you tonight, after I kill you for spreading rumors amongst young children." Kushina said jokingly while still scolding her father.

By now the children scurried off to play. Kushina and her father had walked into the shop they own. It was a place where you could buy house hold supplies and since everyone in such small town came there to buy things needed for their homes, Kushina and her father, Lenore but everyone knew him as 'Shop Keeper Lenny', knew just about everybody in the town by name.

"Well you don't have to be worried about that happening any time soon I may be 82 but I feel like I have energy to take on any young wiper snapper in this town" Lenore laughed seeming over confident.

Kushina sighed. "Whatever you say dad." She said while shaking her head.

Chimes of the door bell rung through the store to let them know a customer was there. As the door open Kushina welcomed the customer into the store. "Welcome. Oh Graam, how are you today? I haven't seen you in awhile."

Graam was the boy Lenore was telling the story about and claiming to see morph into the angel of death. Lenore's face then scowled at the sight of Graam entering the shop. He left to the back of store not wanting to be in his presence.

"Hello Kushina I've been working on a little secret project of mine. Its very time consuming." Graam laughed and smiled while greeting Kushina.

Graam was a carefree, lively, energetic person there's no way he could be some angel of death that her father spoke of, Kushina thought to her self. "Project? What is it?" She asked.

"Its a secret everyone will know once I finish it!" Graam proclaimed while smiling.

Kushina looked at Graam in confusion. He's too friendly to be treated the way the towns people treated him since her father wasn't the only one that didn't like Graam. Even the way he looked and dressed didn't even fit everyones beliefs of him. He had strange white silverish hair a descent length for a young man he was 19 and he had light blue eyes almost the color of a winter sky. He wore a white hoody and brown khaki shorts with a pair of winter boots.

Most of the towns people avoided Graam because of the rumors about him being the angel of death, some even threaten him if he didn't leave. 'I wonder why Graam never had any grief or hateful feeling toward them? If it were me in his shoes id knock them into next week. Yet Graam seemed like he was used to it or as if he expected it. Eventually he moved on the out skirts of town so he would not bother anyone. I somewhat felt sorry for him and started to be nice to him.' Kushina thought to her self.