2nd try

Julio woke extremely early. It's 6 a.m., and everyone is still asleep. Julio grabs his mother's necklace. His mother's spirit appears. "Mama, I have a question." Julio said. "What is it, mi vida?" Cali asked. "You've been with me this entire time, right?" Julio asked. "Yes, why do you ask?" Cali asked in curiosity. "A few months ago, I tried to leave the Encanto in anger, but I got stopped. I couldn't even move...was that you?" Julio asked. Cali sighed. "Yes, I couldn't let you leave. and the time before you tried to leave, but you couldn't breathe and passed out. That wasn't me. That was the magic getting to you." Cali explained.

"That makes sense. I know this stupid of me to ask, but why couldn't you let me leave?" Julio asked. "Because you're only 5 years old and also this is the perfect place for you to grow up." Cali replied. "Ok, that also makes sense... I'm sorry I haven't been thinking straight." Julio said. "No need to be sorry you were going through a lot, and I  have been with you ever since I passed, and you have been improving. Now, this is a secret... but I know that Julieta loves you the most right now." Cali explained. "I know that." Julio teased. Cali smiled. "I have an idea, but I'll need to go into the village." Julio said. "Ok, I'll be right with you the whole time." Cali said.

Julio goes into the village and knocks on some of the villagers' doors. "Hello, would you like to see a relative who has passed?" Julio asked. The villager was shocked. "Um, sure, but what are you doing up so early?" The villager asked in confusion. "I wanted to show people my gift." Julio replied. "Oh well, in that case, come in, please." The villager said.

2 hours pass, and pepa wakes up, gets ready for the day, and goes downstairs into the kitchen. "Hm, weird. Julieta isn't awake." Pepa said to herself. Pepa brews a cup of coffee. She puts sugar and cream in her coffee and takes a sip. "Julio is usually awake by now." Pepa said to herself. Dolores comes into the kitchen. "Julio is in the village." Dolores said. "What?!" Pepa said. "What is he doing in the village?" Pepa asked. "He was talking to his mom about helping the village with his gift." Dolores explained. A small storm cloud appeared over pepas' head. "Uh oh," Dolores whispered to herself.

Pepa walks into the village to find Julio, but there are no signs of him. Until Pepa sees a small crowd of people. "Excuse me, what's going on?" Pepa asked a villager. "Julio is showing people relatives who've passed to family members." The villager explained. "He is?" Pepa said in confusion. The villager smiled and walked away. Pepa followed the villager to the center of town, where she heard julios' voice. "Did you bring an object?" Julio asked politely. The villager smiled and gave him a necklace. As he was about to show the villager their family members, Julio hears a voice. "Julio!" Pepa said aloud.

Julio looks over and sees Pepa storming over to him (hehe, small joke there). "What are you doing out here unsupervised?" Pepa said angrily. "I wanted to try my gift out again." Julio said quietly. "You can't leave without one of us being with you." Pepa said. "Why? Because I might run off again." Julio said  sarcastically. "Now that you mentioned it, yeah." Pepa replied. "So what I get a gift now and none of you trust me? Is THAT IT?!" Julio raised his voice. Pepa grew frustrated. "Do not raise your voice at me." Pepa said. Julio looked down at the grown. "Sorry," Julio said as he headed back to Casita. Pepa felt guilty.

On their way back to Casita, Julio didn't speak. "Julio, im sorry, I didn't mean for it to end up like that," Pepa said. Julio didn't respond. "Julio, please answer me. I didn't want to upset you." Pepa said. "Well, what did you want?" Julio asked, irritated. "You can't walk out here unsupervised. That is all I was trying to say." Pepa said. Julio didn't say anything back.

Julio opens the door to Casita, and Pepa follows behind him. Julieta is seen walking down the stairs in shock. "Julio, are you alright?" Julieta asked. "I don't know, ask Pepa." Julio replied, annoyed. Julio then went upstairs into his room.

"What happened?" Julieta asked politely. "I was in the kitchen making coffee, and Dolores came in and told me that Julio was in the village by himself." Pepa explained. "He was? What was he doing?" Julieta asked. "He told me he wanted to try his gift out again." Pepa replied. "But that's a good thing he has to get used to his gift." Julieta said. "Yes, but he can't be unsupervised." Pepa said. "Who said that?" Julieta asked politely. "No one. I just thought he had to be supervised. In case he ran away again." Pepa explained. "Why would he run away he has mother again." Julieta said. "That's true. I didn't think of that" Pepa said.

"I should apologize to him." Pepa said. "Maybe not right now. Let things calm down a bit." Julieta suggested. "That's a good idea." Pepa replied. "Come, I'll make breakfast for everyone." Julieta said kindly.

End of chapter