1

Divya

I enter STYLES Co. , i wasnt scared of having an interview , This Is My 4th Time interview and the 4th job i apply for .
Holding my Files and my Gucci
Bag , i came to the Desk Informer "hi i'm divya , Divya Steele i'm here for the interview" i said as she looks at me . "oh yes you must be divya Matty's Bestfriend Right ?" Matty works here as an C.O.O his an Hard Headed Worker ,i nod to reply at her as she told me to sat down for a while coz Mr.Styles was on a meeting for the MET GALA .

I held my phone as i called my mum . "Sweet Heart ! , Thank God You Called so Hows In England ?" Mum always Check me . "i'm fine mum and god its cold here in england, so hows Lily ?" I hear some doctors were speaking "She Is Recovering from her cancer divya ... *sniffs*
The doctor says she needs some test before she goes home"
I sign "mum , just tell her i say hi" Mum sniffs again . "okay darlin take care call anytime okay ? Bye" mum hangs up as i put my phone away , as the girl
Sat down beside me .
"I'm kate ,matty says your like his brother" I Laugh and Shook my head "well yeah , Were Besties since college" .

Harry

"Niall , I want an Reassort On Malabu" i told niall as he writes down . "Harry Mate The Met Gala Is In 3 weeks and we dont have an celeb guest" liam says
As Dan Walks In Holding an Pcs of Note .

Sir , Miss Steele Divya Is Already Here For the Interview as P.A

- K

Divya s-she's here . "Tell Kate To Send Her In at My Office I'll be there in 7 minutes" I told Dan as he nods and walk out , "Harry Mate We need to Plan the met gala and also we need thr scale model of Divine Reassort" Louis Said , "Liam , Call Rodney Downey and Tom Hiddleton , Niall the Reassort For malabu must be presented and louis Your in charge of the Scale model Dan Will Help you" the all agree as i walk back to my office to see Divya ... Its been so long .
I open the door as an figure of an girl was shown her blue eyes met mine and god she was beautiful . "Uh Erm Hi You Must be ?" We shaked hands as She Looks at me "oh Hi i'm Divya Steele i am here for The Interview" she smiles ....

Flashback

"Divya !!!!!!" I saw the car crash at the bridge as i go down the car was smashed at front , i saw divya her head was bleeding and she wasnt awake . "divya !!! Baby pls wake up !!!" I path her as she doesnt wake up , i get her out and called for help , i was scared to lose her . to lose my girlfriend ...

End of flashback

Vote comment and share

Dedication : BritishIrishIdiots