7

Harry

I was Looking at The Mails That send few days ago , Then i saw the Invitation . it was an nice card tho Blue Green Color , and why is there an Another one ..
DIVYA . oh she's coming , the door opens as Divya Came Back Holding Some Paper and an Cup
Off Coffee ... "Harry We Had New Investments From ZM Inc. And-"
"Wait ZM Inc. ? Put That File On The Trash Were Not Accepting ZM Inc. investment" I told her as i brows more Mails ,and she opens the File . "But Harry .. Its
$99,000,000,00 Investment" Divya Says as She Hands Me the file i grab it and see it was 99.M
But , I dont want too .. Its an Scam or something I throw it .
"Put it on the trash , its an fucking scam Divya , Follow my Fucking Rules Okay ?!"
I said in a Harsh way , She Pick up the file and put it on the trash
And leaves my office. When she left i called Louis , Niall and Liam for an Meeting . This Cant Be Happening ... Zayn is Back.

"Holy shit" Liam Says as He looks at the file of Investment . Niall's jaw drops as louis wasnt saying anything . "His Back" i slide my hands to my curls . and sat down at the chair "how can he put up an 5th rating Company ?" Niall asked as i Shook my head gor it.
"Maybe He Used The Money We Gave Him for The Old Bradfrod Bank last 3 years ago" Louis said
As I grab the paycheck of Zayn
, hmm maybe ...just maybe .
"Its an Scam.. So he can Take Over Our Companies Starting at Mines Next to liam , niall and Yours Louis Remember Your The Reasson why he got on jail for
4 years" louis looks down and nods . why is he investing an Big Money like this .. Is this his come back revenge ? On us ? .
Then an knock on the door caught my attention .it was divya
"Harry ? Your Sister Haley Said She will be here next month and she told me that you have to call soon as your done with the meeting" oh haley , damn of course she will stay at my place.
"Yeah yeah okay thanks Divya"
She nods and slam the door Harshly . wtf was that for ? .

Divya

Why am i crying ? . I was at the bathroom and i look tired from last night , that i need to finish all Harry's Scheds for This week and i didnt sleep well last night.
I wipe my tears and Put up some make up , i shouldnt cry ... But i like him and he put his temper on me . it was 6:56 i got out from the bathroom and head to my office people are starting to leave
As i Grab my stuffs .
"Divya ??" I turn around and it was harry . oh great what kind of scam is this again , "Yes Harry ?" Harry came in as he walks towards me i frown at him .
"Uh i'm sorry" That Hit My heart.
"I'm sorry if i raise my voice to you ... Well to make it up to you , would you care for an Lovely Dinner With me ?" Oh fucking Rodney Downey Jr. He asked me on a Lovely Dinner Shit its an Dream Come True and His Apology tho . "Hmm Yeah Sure"
I smiled at him as He lick his lips and Purse it . "great lets go then"

- at the dinner place-

It was like an hotel of his , everything look so . Gahhh Wow
"What would i Get From this Lovely Couple" An Man Pops and Did He Just Said lovely couple ?
"I'll have the Italian Lasagna and Salad" Harry Was an Great Food Picker . "I'll have an Carbonara"
The man nods and List Down our Orders . "For Wine The Most High Quality One Pls" Damn This
Why i Like my boss his very ..
Classic . "so ... Divya .. Why do pick england ?" Harry asked as i fix my glasses and look at him .
"Well .. I grew up here and i needed an job here back in New York was Shitty , and my Sister lily needs support coz she got cancer not yet cured" Harry Look at me as i look down .
I felt an hand hold mine and i look up harry smiled ....at me
"Hey .. Its okay your doing this because its for your sister" he wipe the tear off my cheeks ,and he just cheer me up . then my head start remembering something .

"Divie .. Its okay you can do it"
He hug me as i hug back to him. "Your the best boyfriend that i could have in my life banana" He kissed my Forehead and hug me more .
"I promise that ill love till the end" he says but his face is still an blur .

Vote Comment and Share

Dedication :
BritishIrishIdiots