3

Divya

"Divs !" I saw matty and kate i hug matty , "hey C.O.O" he laughs as i hug kate . "I'm at the Payne Department Divs , you and kate are here in Styles Co."
I pout as Kate cheers me up
"Hey you know most of the Hot Men are in Styles Co." I smirked as Matty Rolled His Eyes and We both laugh , First day First Job .
Finally i wear an Black skirt , white long sleeves tucked in and black heels . "okay since Mr.Styles isnt here yet , Your Office Will be Next To his" Kate explains everything about my office "oh and mr.styles will tell you the rest of his rules and others" Kate leaves as i Set my stuffs up .i had my picture of my family , my laptop , my ballpen set , 3 Sailor Styled Note books , my old antic journal , my laptop , Sticky notes , High Lighters , Pencils , Calendar and My Poster of Rodney Downey Jr. All set

"Divya Mr.Styles want you to his office A.S.A.P" dan Said as i fix myself and walk to his office
Sir Styles was wearing His Black Tuxs With a See Throught Shirt .
"Sir Styles ?" I knocked as He Told me to come in and sit down i walk calm and this is my first day so divya dont screw this shit up . "you look lovely miss divya"
I blushed ..."thank you sir" He nods as He Hand Out an paper.
"Does are my rules miss divya"

Rules of Mr.Styles

1. Avoid being late

2. Always be alert for up coming events , meeting and etc .

3. Do what Mr.Styles Wants

4. Make him an coffee everytime when he isnt on the mood .

5. Always at his side 24/7

6. Dont DisObey Mr.Styles

7. Wear More Feminine (ex : Heels , Skirts , Short tops , Tight dresses and Make up)

8. Only take an Half hour Break everytime .

9. Always List and Double check the Investment and meeting .

10. follow everything of these
And Follow Mr. Styles

Wow ... He really is that kind of boss. "Divya when its my meeting with Mr.Horan ?"
I grab my the Notebook that i list up with Sir.Styles Meeting.
"Oh that will be right now sir would you like me to make you an Snack or something while having a meeting with mr.horan ?" He look at me as he was suprised "i'd like an Hot Chocolate pls" He says as I nod and stand up "oh sir , mr. Horan will be at the meeting room in 30 seconds" He Stands and Walks to the meeting roon holding an file as i make him an hot chocolate in the Bld kitchen.

As i sat down at the back , I saw mr. Horan's Wife and 2 sons .
"Hi you must be mrs. Horan ?"
She nods as we both shaked hands "you must be harry's assisstant and pls call me Lianne" She was so Beautiful and she was pregnant , Her Sons
Austin and Hayes Were so Cute and Handsome . "Your so lucky to have an beautiful family Lianne" She Smiles "How about you planning yet ?" She asked
"Well i need to work first , And Do Creat my Awesome family"
We both laughed as austin sat down on my lap . "Your sons are gonna be successful like your husband" Austin Plays with hayes "nah Austin wanted to be an Singer as Hayes Here wanted to be an Pilot and this inside me will be an Supermodel like her mummy" She says . "oh Your having a girl thats wonderful"
I said for being nice .
"Well i'm tired of having Penis Boys Around my House , its time for a Girl To Have one" We Both Laughed again as hayes kissed my cheeks "Mummy I like Divie"
Hayes said as Lianne chuckles.
"Oh really ? Are you going to ask divie to a date ?" I giggled and hayes nods . "and i'm going to ask her to be my wife" My Eyes widen as lianne laugh hard and so did i . "Divie is mine hayes !"
Austin says "No Austin Divie is mine" they both hug me tight and say Mine for many times.
"Sorry about my Boys they havent seen other girls , coz they both study in all boys school"
She said and rub her bump.
"Nah its okay , at least this boys are cute and handsomes" .

Hmm family is my 4rd list

1. Own apartment

2. Job

3. An loving Partner

4. Family

5. Cars and House

Vote comment and share

This Chapter is CUTE !!!

Austin and Hayes hahaha

Dedication :
BritishIrishIdiots