2

Divya

"So this is your 4th Job Interview here in england ?" I nod as Mr.Styles Signs and Lay on his chair . "since your willing , and you got an Potential well Your Hired" my jaw drops and i cant believe it . Me an P.A of an Powerful man in Bussiness History !!! "You wont regret it Mr. styles !!! Thank you so much !"
He giggles and smirk at me .
"Your Payment is $40,000 Dollars
Every week and you start first thing tomorrow morning"
I nod as i grab my stuffs , mr.styles grab my files and hand it to me . "miss steele let me walk you out" "sure mr.styles" he chuckles "miss steele call me Sir Styles i'm not yet married okay"
Damn his single ? Or just not married at all ? .

Sir Styles and I walk together at the hall , he was holding my files and bag . he was such an an Nice Guy i mean boss , He pushed the Elevator Button as I wear my Coat , The Doors Open as he hands my Stuffs .
"I'll see you Tomorrow Miss Divya" Sir Styles smiles so cute as i bit my lip as the doors were about close "Divya" he says and nods "Harry" as the Doors Close and Head down.

Harry

It was 7:00 PM , as i was still at the office all the people leaves but Kate , Matty , Dan and I stayed . my phone rings i look at it and it was taylor (Taylor Swift) . "Hello Tay" i answer.
"Harry Where The Heck are You ?! You supposed to be here with me at the MTV awards !!" Taylor yelled , God she's Annoying .
"Taylor I'm Just Your Fling Not Your Boyfriend Or Your Dog So Would You Take that bitchy act on someone else" I said as She spat back "i-i uh You Need To Be Here !" She doesnt know what to say back "Taylor Shut Your Fucking Mouth Would You ?" I hang up and Off my Phone .
Right now i'm thinking of Divya
, my first love ..and my last
I remember the day that i ask her out . getting ice cream in Ben and Johnny's Ice Cream
She wear that blue dress that i was so impressed , her Curly Hair and that light make up .
Were 15 that year .... And that was the day i ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes ...

2009 July 4th .

Still remember that ..best day of my life . and i would never forget that she says I love you .
To me ..

Flash back

I was bit scared ... But here goes nothing . "divya ?" She looks at me directly in the eyes
"What is it banana ?" I smirk
At her . "I know We just go out ones but , divya there are 3 words i wanna say . its okay if you dont say back -" she cut off
"I love you harry" my eyes widen as my heart beats fast.
"You love me ?" she nods
"Divya ...aww i love you too"
We both lean and kissed as the
Fireworks shows up , It was 4th of July we both pull away
"Divya ? Would you be my girlfriend ?" I finally asked her . "i maybe an corny boy , romantic one , sweet and lovable i can give you an love
Life that you will never forget in your life and that you can tell to our future kids" Damn i am an romantic boy .
"Yes harry i will be your girlfriend" she said YES .

End of flashback

I have loved you since we were
13 .

Hahahaha okay okay .

Vote Comment and Share .

Dedication :
BritishIrishIdiots