Part 11

INT. GALLAGHER HOUSE - BOYS' ROOM - AFTERNOON

The boys' room is dimly lit by the afternoon sun filtering through the curtains. Lip, Ian, and Carl are sprawled out on their beds, fast asleep after their energetic night. The room is still, except for the soft hum of the air conditioner.

INT. GALLAGHER HOUSE - HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Cameron, having just returned from a quick breakfast and some quiet time in the kitchen, notices the time. She checks her watch and realizes it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon. She decides it's time to wake the boys.

Cameron
(Muttering to herself)
They've had enough rest. Time to get them up.

INT. GALLAGHER HOUSE - BOYS' ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Cameron enters the room and gently approaches the beds, starting with Carl. She lightly shakes his shoulder.

Cameron
(Gently)
Carl, wake up. It's 3 o'clock.

Carl
(Murmuring, half-asleep)
Five more minutes...

Cameron
(Smiling)
No, time to get up. You've slept enough.

Cameron moves over to Lip and Ian, repeating the process. She shakes Lip's shoulder lightly.

Cameron
(Gently)
Lip, it's time to wake up.

Lip
(Mumbling)
What time is it?

Cameron
(It's 3 in the afternoon. You guys need to start moving.

Ian
(Yawning and stretching)
What's going on?

Cameron
(Supportively)
Just waking you up. We need to get moving. There's stuff to be done today.

The boys slowly begin to rouse from their sleep, blinking groggily and stretching as they start to come to. The room gradually fills with the sounds of waking up.

Carl
(Sitting up and rubbing his eyes)
I guess we really slept in.

Lip
(Yawning)
Yeah, looks like we did.

Ian
(Looking around)
Thanks for waking us up, Cameron.

Cameron
(Smiling)
No problem. I thought it was time to get up and have a productive day.

Carl
(Rising from bed)
Alright, alright. We're up. What's next?

Cameron
(Supportively)
Let's start with something simple. Maybe some breakfast or lunch, and then we can plan what to do for the rest of the day.

The boys start to get out of bed, shaking off the sleepiness and getting ready. Cameron heads towards the kitchen to prepare something for them, her presence bringing a sense of routine and normalcy back into the household.

INT. GALLAGHER HOUSE - KITCHEN - CONTINUOUS

Cameron begins preparing a simple meal, setting the table and getting things organized. The smell of breakfast fills the house, adding a comforting touch to the day's start.

INT. GALLAGHER HOUSE - BOYS' ROOM - LATER

The boys, now more awake, make their way to the kitchen. They gather around the table, ready to eat and catch up on the plans for the rest of the day.

Carl
(Grinning)
Thanks for the wake-up call, Cameron. I feel a lot better now.

Lip
(Nodding)
Yeah, we needed that. Let's make today count.

Ian
(Smiling)
Absolutely. Let's get back to some normalcy.

As they sit down to eat, the room is filled with a sense of renewed energy and purpose. Despite the challenges they've faced, the Gallagher family's resilience and the support from Cameron create a hopeful atmosphere for the day ahead.