Muzzle It!

"Hizashi, what in the world am I looking at right now?"

"The muzzle you sent me!"

"And why am I looking at the muzzle I sent you?"

Hizashi smiled at the incredulous waver to his husband's voice as he stood before he bed with curls hanging damply to his upper back. Reaching out, he slipped his hands beneath his husband's tank top of the night when he dipped his head down to kiss his warm, flushed shoulder. Winter was the one time of the year where he was more than happy to indulge in the scalding showers his husband took. "Well, I was hoping you'd be okay with using it on me! It's like with the gag, remember?"

"Of course I remember! I just- I'm trying to understand why it is that you want to use a muzzle tonight on yourself! And why you want to do it willingly! Because I-I just want to wrap my head around it, you know? And you touching is not helping me, Hizashi!" He chuckled lowly when his husband's voice strained higher briefly; a waver to that deep voice when he slid his hands along his husband's waist with a brief squeeze. "Can you give one good reason why you want to be muzzled tonight?"

"Mmmm, well, I think I want to play with that trust. I want to be really forced into silence, you know? I think it's fucking hot, don't you think? You doing whatever the hell you want with me, and I can't say a damn thing about it? To have you eat me out so good I'm begging for the muzzle to come off?" A shudder ran down his husband's back when he nipped at his ear before squeezing at his waist again. "To have you ride my cock and fuck me silly all while I can't say a thing? Don't you think I talk too much, baby?"

"Yeah, but I like hearing you babble like an idiot." Humming softly, he blew playfully a gentle stream of air into his husband's ear causing him to shudder with hands coming down to grab at his wrists. To move him away? Or hold them still? He curled his arms forward with hands sliding along his forearms with a sigh leaving the man. "You've got the most colorful bedroom talk I've ever heard, to quote Nezu. I like hearing you talk dirty to me. Would you be able to handle not talking? Using only sign during this?"

"I'm perfectly fine with using signs if need be! We still have our squeeze system that we adapted to the color system and our safe word so I can keep you in the loop!" He slid his hands along his husband's waist again when he leaned down to kiss the side of his neck. Loving the shiver that ran over his husband when he kneaded at his waist gently. "I trust that I can wear a muzzle around you. You may like my dirty talk, but don't you think it's hot that you'll be forcing me to stay quiet? Doesn't that sound hot?"

"I-I guess it does sound kinda hot about keeping you silent like that. If you're comfortable with it, then I think I can deal with it. After all, it'll keep that filthy fucking mouth shut when I eat you out, won't it?" God. He felt a flutter to his stomach when heat flickered under his skin at the low pitch of his husband's voice when he squeezed at him. "Do you think you can be quiet while I do that, Zashi? Think you can handle not kissing me? Think you can keep quiet while I fuck you with my fingers?"

"God, yes I fucking can! You're lucky I bought a new flavored lube! You like strawberry, don't you?" His husband let out a shuddering breath when they swayed slightly with hands sliding from his wrists to his forearms. Holding onto him when he lifted his head up to nip at the tip of his ear. Playfully blowing gently into his ear when his husband took a breath before reaching out to grab the muzzle off the bed when he nipped at his earlobe. "So, what do you say? You wanna shut me up tonight, baby? Wanna do whatever you want to me?"

Shouta was quiet. He was turning the muzzle over in his hands when he glanced over his shoulder at it. It was a simplistic design; the muzzle itself looked no different than a face mask. Four straps to be connected against the back of his head and neck with adjustments that would keep him silent. It was one of the simpler ones he'd found when looking online and God if it didn't send shivers down his back when his husband turned towards him with a flash of heat to his gaze. "Let's get this on you then, yeah?"