thirty

Now that Jihoon's aware of the reason behind Junkyu's quarterly visit out of town, things had gotten easier. They were able to talk about it, make plans around it and it so happened that their vacation days collided because Junkyu pushed back his visit a few days. Why? Because they decided to first visit Daegu, where Junkyu would finish his work during the day and they'd explore the city at night. Then the next day, they'd set out for Busan after lunch where they'd spend a few days together- which would also be the first meet of Jihoon's official boyfriend with his family. A pretty neat plan.

And of course, the plan came with lots of wild fantasies because come on, that's their first outing together. As a couple. Just the two of them.

Junkyu therefore took a lot of things with him, hidden inside his luggage in the trunk. The only problem was- he never talked about them to Jihoon. He was too shy to do that. And the catch is, they don't have sex that frequently. Before the conflict, they would seldom go multiple times a week (still low, three at most). But after the fight, it became so rare that the kinks are still hidden. And- as bad as it is, Junkyu never bottomed.

So if they needed to talk, the car ride's the only choice, because they'd be busier afterwards. And no, they wouldn't go wild in Busan- not in Jihoon's family house. Worst case, they'd pass the trip with vanilla only, then maybe, after they're back in Seoul.. no, screw that! A kinky round in an unfamiliar city sounded too good. He had to try at least.

"Jihoon?" He called, after about fifteen minutes of silent driving. One reason was that it was early in the morning. Both of them were kinda exhausted from the week's work. And maybe Jihoon kinda figured that his boyfriend's thinking, so he didn't interrupt.

"Hm?"

"So, um..." Junkyu gulped, "What's your take on, you know a healthy love making session?"

"What?" Jihoon chuckled, "Why this all of a sudden?"

"I'm just curious." Junkyu gave him a brief glance, "What is it?"

"Safe, clean, consensual?" Jihoon said with a shrug.

"And if it's not.. that safe?"

"Not that- safe?" Jihoon looked at Junkyu, "What do you mean?"

"No, I mean, obviously safe. Like very safe. No STD or anything." The younger nervously chuckled, "What I meant is, if it's borderline dangerous.. like, you know, people do all sorts of things to get high."

Of course, Jihoon got that. He got that at the 'Not that safe'. But what's the fun in letting that show? So he did something naughty. He casually threw his hand on Junkyu's thigh, quite close to his crotch and pretended as if it weren't intentional. Junkyu noticed for sure, because he glanced there only to look up and drive away.

"Hm.. but we're not like them, are we?"

He clearly felt how Junkyu gulped, "No, we have pretty tame sex."

"Hm, that's what I was saying."

Junkyu struggled. Jihoon almost put a dead end to it. Was he not into kinky stuff? How could he not? He acts all rough and naughty, it felt like he would comply but..

"But yeah, we can't do any wrong trying." Jihoon smirked, "What do you think?"

The younger's eyes sparkled, "Right." He didn't elaborate, probably getting his confirmation. But his face gave it away. Jihoon looked out of the window to hide the smile on his face. 'Kim fucking Junkyu, what have you been thinking, huh? You wanna tie me up? Blindfold me? Fuck me with your fist- or do you want those for yourself?' He asked in his head. Well, he wasn't into everything so they'd have to draw a line if his man actually was into hardcore fucking, but other than that, yeah, he'd take it all.