CHAPTER SIX: BARELY EVEN FRIENDS, THEN SOMEBODY BENDS UNEXPECTEDLY

"Be with me, love each day.
When you're with me, I don't wanna go home.
I know your love is flowing, oh, eternally,
Like the river and the sea, a miracle I see."

Stell: Hey! Why are you stalking again? You're now blocked!

Stell: I hope you're happy.
Felip: So happy.
Stell: You're talking back to me Felip Jhon?
*****

FELIP'S POV

After that, my view of the world started to change. I realized that there are girls like Sandy who doesn't care of my money, my fame and will understand me even if I'm broken.

The people who are hurting can sometimes be the ones who cares the most. They reach out and help others but hide their pain inside. It's true that to be compassionate, you should experience suffering.

When Stell returned and tried to talk to her, I saw a change in Sandy. It's not bad but I know that something is bothering her.

Sometimes, I would see her in the gazebo or courtyard reading and writing but for a moment she will stare in the oblivious. She will be out of the zone and then switch back again. It's making me worry.

I know that Stell triggered it. I want to ask her but I don't want to put her in a position where she will be forced to talk.

I need to be patient which is the first I've ever been. I do want her to feel better and comfortable here with me.

I started eating breakfast in the breakfast room. It is surrounded by glass windows, letting the sunshine inside. It's good to bask in the sunlight just after sunrise.

I asked Sandy to join me every time but she thinks it's too much since it was just the two of us. I didn't give up though, I still invite her even when she turns it down.

I spend the rest of my days making music in my studio. Most of my songs are about moving on and looking at the bright side of things. There's one thing I am struggling - love songs.