LAST CHAPTER: TRUE AS IT CAN BE

"There are no more words that I can say to you,
'Cause you're my all, I'll die
If I lose you, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Just please don't leave, don't leave."

{Warning: This part has mature content. Read with caution.}

SANDY'S POV

Ken's hands were all over me and I can't describe every feeling and emotion that came to me. It was something I didn't expect to happen. When I arrived here to help my dad with his work, I never imagined that I will also be a part of Ken's life.

I was just annoyed at his attitude at first. I did not know that it will have a positive effect on him. Now, I can't picture myself leaving him. It's funny how fate can twist and turn your life into something that you can't fathom.

Ken fondled my bosom with great care, gosh. Why is he so good in this? I let out a muffled moan, trying to control myself. We are inside his sports car. Although the windows are tinted, I'm still a bit concerned that the other people in the house might catch us doing it here.

I glanced at the read view mirror and thought I saw a shadow passed by fast just outside the driveway. Ken already parked the car inside and the driveway door is still up and open. I didn't noticed it.

I stopped kissing Ken and it made him look at me with worry, "Are you alright? Are you uncomfortable?"

He noticed me staring at the rear view mirror. "Oh, looks like Mang Donato forgot to close it."

I have a hunch that maybe he saw us cozying in so he decided to give us some space. I suddenly felt embarrassed. Shucks!

Ken and I stared at each other. He looks torn. He's hesitant to leave me hanging.

"We- we...umm...should go inside. I need to close the driveway too." he stuttered. I can feel his frustration as he covers me with my clothes again.

I don't want him to stop too. I was still catching my breath, my head spinning and body still warm. I lowered my gaze and got a bit shy at our position. Ken was closely on top of me. My body lying down on the reclined seat.

After a few seconds, he started to move back to his seat. I don't know what hit me but like a reflex, I pinched his shirt, stopping him from moving.

His eyes widened at my gesture. I was surprised at myself too. I let go of him slowly but he responded with a playful smirk.

I suddenly gained confidence. I perked up and lightly beckoned him to lie down, switching places with him. Now, I'm hovering on top of him, kneeling with my legs apart over his lower body. I was hesitant to sit on his lap.

I gazed down on him as he pulled my shirt off and unhooking my bra. Then he grazed my thigh, his fingers slowly traveling up my waist and pulling my pants down. A hint of embarrassment washed over me, knowing my nakedness was flashing in front of him.

He grabbed my hand and led me on pulling his shirt off too and eventually his lower garments. I was really shy to touch him but he took my hand again, letting me feel him.

He sat up and supported my back by locking his arms around me. He smothered my neck with soft kisses. I gaped and leaned my head back. Gasping sharply at the new sensation I am feeling inside.