TS 2 - Love in the air 💕

This OS is based on the todays episode where Armaan and Abhira were enjoying their photoshoot and date but the presence of ruhi made them uncomfortable especially Abhira. So what if Ruhi was not there .......

Manisha leaves, and Vidya follows behind. Armaan laughs as they exit, and Abhira teases, "We can't use this pic, stop laughing."

Armaan chuckles and says, "Fine, I won't let you go now." He blindfolds Abhira and leads her to a beautifully decorated area in their garden, illuminated with fairy lights and lanterns.

Jab tak... plays softly in the background.

 Armaan has set up a romantic spot in the garden, decorated with fairy lights and a table set for two. The aroma of freshly made Daal bhaati churma fills the air.

Armaan: (holding a bouquet of roses) Abhira, for you. I'm sorry for the single rose earlier, I wanted to make it up to you.

Abhira: (smiling) Thank you, Armaan. This is beautiful.

They sit down and enjoy their meal, laughing and talking about their day. The tension from earlier conversations fades away as they focus on each other.

Abhira: This Daal bhaati churma is amazing, Armaan. I didn't know you could cook so well.

Armaan: (grinning) I had some help from Chachisa, but I'm glad you like it.

After dinner, Armaan takes Abhira's hand and leads her to a small dance floor he has set up. He plays a soft romantic song, and they begin to dance.

Armaan: (whispering) I'm so glad we have this moment together.

Abhira: (leaning into him) Me too, Armaan. I feel so happy right now.

As the song ends, Armaan gently lifts Abhira's chin and looks into her eyes. He slowly leans in, and they share a tender kiss. The world seems to disappear around them.

Armaan: (smiling) Let's go somewhere more private.

He picks her up in his arms and carries her to the outhouse.The cozy outhouse is dimly lit with candles, casting a warm glow over the room. Armaan gently lays Abhira on the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. He leans in and kisses her softly, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate embrace.

Armaan: (whispering) You mean the world to me, Abhira.

Abhira: (smiling) And you to me, Armaan.

Armaan's hands trail gently over Abhira's face, tracing the outline of her jaw. He kisses her again, this time more deeply, their bodies pressed closely together. Abhira's hands run through Armaan's hair, pulling him closer as their kiss intensifies.

Armaan: (between kisses) I want to make you feel special, Abhira.

Abhira: (breathlessly) You already do, Armaan.

Armaan's kisses move to Abhira's neck, sending shivers down her spine. She tilts her head back, allowing him to explore her skin. His hands find their way to the small of her back, pulling her even closer. Abhira's fingers trace patterns on Armaan's back, their bodies moving in sync with each other.

Armaan: (softly) I love you so much, Abhira.

Abhira: (smiling) I love you too, Armaan. So much.

Their kisses grow more passionate, their breaths mingling as they lose themselves in the moment. Armaan's hand gently lifts Abhira's chin, his eyes filled with love and desire.

Armaan: (whispering) You're my everything.

Abhira: (whispering back) And you're mine.

Armaan's kisses travel lower, his lips brushing over Abhira's collarbone. She gasps softly, her hands tightening around him. He pauses, looking up at her with a question in his eyes.

Armaan: (gently) Are you okay?

Abhira: (nodding) Yes, Armaan. I'm perfect.

He smiles, reassured, and continues kissing her, his touch gentle and reverent. Abhira's hands roam over his shoulders, feeling the warmth of his skin. Their connection deepens, each touch and kiss speaking volumes about their love for each other.

Armaan: (softly) You're so beautiful, Abhira.

Abhira: (blushing) You make me feel beautiful, Armaan.

They share another deep, passionate kiss, their bodies entwined. The world outside fades away as they focus on each other, their love and desire creating a perfect, intimate moment.

Eventually, they pull back slightly, their foreheads resting together as they catch their breath. Armaan brushes a strand of hair from Abhira's face, his eyes filled with love.

Armaan: (softly) Let's stay like this forever.

Abhira: (smiling) I wouldn't want it any other way.

They lie down together, holding each other close, their hearts beating in harmony. The night wraps them in its quiet embrace, and they fall asleep, content and happy in each other's arms.

I hope u like the OS..... i hope i met your expectations .....

Suggestions are welcome for the upcoming os ......

Bye 

With Love 

Mithra