SS PART 2

Abhira sat on the edge of her bed, her hands trembling as she held the blood report that had been weighing on her heart for days. Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about the possibility of never becoming a mother. All her hopes, her dreams—everything felt shattered.

Just then, Aarohi entered the room and saw Abhira's tear-stained face. Her heart broke for her niece. Without a word, she sat down beside her, gently pulling her into a comforting hug.

Abhira couldn't hold back any longer. She sobbed into Aarohi's shoulder, her voice muffled by the tears. "Maasi... the reports... they say I can't have children."

Aarohi stroked her hair gently, letting her cry for a few moments before pulling back to look into her eyes. "Shh, Abhira," she said softly, wiping away her tears. "It's not what you think."

Abhira looked at her, confused and still overwhelmed by fear. "But... the reports... they said..."

Aarohi smiled gently, taking Abhira's hands in hers. "I know this must be so scary for you, but you need to understand something. Your mother, Akshara, and your grandmother, Naira, both had the same issues when they were newly married."

Abhira's eyes widened in surprise. "What? Really?"

Aarohi nodded, her expression calm and reassuring. "Yes. It's something that runs in our family. They weren't completely infertile, but they did have difficulties conceiving. It was a challenge, but they both had children, and they lived happy lives."

Abhira's tears slowed as she listened, her heart filling with a small glimmer of hope. "So... I'm not...?"

"No, you're not infertile," Aarohi said firmly. "You might have some difficulties, but that doesn't mean you can't have children. You'll just need to be patient and take care of yourself. There are so many ways to help, and with the right support, you'll be fine."

Abhira's lips trembled as she processed her aunt's words. "I was so scared," she whispered. "I thought I would never be able to have a family..."

Aarohi smiled warmly, pulling Abhira into another hug. "Don't worry, my dear. You're not alone in this. We'll all be with you, and you'll get through this. Just take it one step at a time, okay?"

As she hugged her aunt tightly, Abhira felt the heavy burden of fear and uncertainty start to lift. There was still hope, and that hope made all the difference.

Abhira felt a weight lift off her shoulders after Aarohi reassured her that the problem wasn't as dire as she initially thought. Her heart swelled with hope, and for the first time in a long while, she allowed herself to dream of a future free from fear. But before she could fully process her feelings, she heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Is it true?" Armaan asked, his voice trembling with hope.

Abhira turned to see Armaan standing there, his eyes filled with a mixture of relief and uncertainty. Without hesitation, she rushed to him, throwing her arms around him in a tight embrace. "Yes, it's true," she whispered against his chest, tears of relief running down her face. Armaan held her close, his own emotions spilling over as he realized there was still hope for their future together.

Aarohi, sensing the need for privacy, quietly excused herself, leaving the two to their moment.

"I'm so sorry, Armaan," Abhira began, her voice thick with guilt. "I should have told you everything sooner."

Armaan shook his head, pulling her even closer. "No, Abhira. I should be the one apologizing. I didn't stand up for you when my mother said those horrible things. I failed you."

His words were raw with emotion, and the guilt in his eyes was unmistakable. Before he could apologize again, Abhira gently placed her hand on his cheek. Without thinking, she leaned forward and kissed him softly, a gesture that took both of them by surprise. Armaan froze for a moment, but then he responded, pouring all his love and regret into the kiss.