SS - Naya Zindagi

Abhira is Abhinav and Akshara's daughter ... After Abhinav's death, when the family came to know that Akshara is pregnant with Abhira and everyone forced Akshara to abort the baby and Manjiri manipulated Abhir in convincing Akshara for the abortion ... but Abhimanyu was against it ... he comforted Akshara that he will be with her no matter what happens ... when Abhi had gone to a International Medical conference, the family members once again forced Akshara to abort the baby but fed up of them , she left the house leaving a letter saying that she is going for a new beginning so dont search me .... Abhimanyu when came to know about this searched for Akshu everywhere but all his efforts went in vain ... 

This is story based on the current track when during Sangeet, Abhira faints and her blood reports comes that she cant become a mother during her Mehendi 

Manish who came to know that Abhira is akshu's daughter informs the Birlas about the same who were happy and was excited on seeing Abhira especially Abhimanyu and Abhir but their happiness was short lived as Manish informed them about Akshara's death .... They were in guilt because they think that because of them , Akshu left the house and struggled in her pregnancy ... Here Aarohi is Alive ... she was the one who was affected by her sister's death ...

Now during the Mehendi, the truth of Abhira's blood reports came and Vidya was scolding Abhira and the same thing as the show happened .... Manish brought Abhira to the Goenka House and Abhira was crying in her Mumma's room .... 

What would have happened if Birlas come to Abhira's rescue .... 

Any Suggestions on this SS...

Bye 

With Love 

Mithra