the treasure

It was a warm Sunny day. Naruto was walking down the street with a Happy face Like Always. He was looking at the other Happy people which maked him even happier. Suddenly someone pulled him Back. It's Sakura. "Naruto, come on lady tsunade has a Big Ass Mission for you" "yeah yeah calm down" Naruto answered. Sakura pulled Naruto in tsunades Office. "Finally you're Here Naruto." Naruto Looks around the room and notices shino and Rock lee also Standing in the room. "Listen Naruto. I have a Mission for you. You're going to bring a Treasure to me with shino and Rock lee. Shino will be the Leader of the group. If you Dont make it i will Beat your nasty Ass up, understood?" "Yeah whatever it cant be that hard" Naruto answered crossing His Arms infront of His body.  "NOW LEAVE BEFORE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS" Naruto flinshes sightly. Shino, Rock lee and Naruto quikly leave the room. They all stand outside the Gates. "Alright now where the fuck do we Go?" "Shut the hell Up naruto. Just follows me in the east." Shino answered in a cold Gangster Tone. He maked Sure everyone Sees His drip.  "HAHA I CANT WAIT TO GET THERE IM SO EXCITED!!!" Rock lee shouted. "ME TOO!!!". Naruto shouted back. "Can you both shut the fuck up." They all start running to the east. On the way someone suddenly blocked their way. It was a man with Short Brown Hair and Green eyes. His Hair was messy ASF and He looked Like a Rock Star. "Who the fuck did your Hair?" Naruto said. "What?!" The man answered. "Nah im on the Phone... Im on the Phone im on the Phone." The man Looks at him angrily. Shino glares at naruto. "Can you Shit the hell Up for a few minutes!?" Naruto Rolls His eyes. "IS HE A VILLAIN?! CAN I FIGHT HIM?!" Rock lee says with a huge smile on His face. "No." Shino answers. They all Notice the man getting in a fighting stance. "Really?"
Rock lee attacks the man with His Leaf Whirlwind and the man flys 69 kilometres. "HAHA lets continue Walking" "ugh" shino Rolls His eyes and they continue running. After a while they arrive at the Point where the Treasure should be. A few people were Standing in a circle. "Hello! My Name is Naruto uzumaki and im gonna be the hokage one day! Belive it!" "Naruto shut your nasty Ass up. Hello there we're the Ninjas from konoha. We're Here to protect your Treasure. My Name is shino, thats Rock lee and thats naruto." Shino Said in a calm voice. "Oh you're Here!" The people Hand shino the Treasure. "Please Take Care and bring it to your hokage Lady tsunade." Shino nods. "Alright you dumb Ass Bitches we need to Take Care! Lets gooo!!" Rock lee Said and Ran away. "YEAHHHH!!!"  Naruto runned with him. Shino sighed and followed them. After 1 hours and 39 minutes Hidan an kakuzu from the akatsuki appears infront of them. "Well, Well, well, isn't that the nine tailed one?" Hidan Said with a grin on His face. "What. The. Fuck." Naruto stared at them with a confused face. "Nah lets get the fuck Out of Here" shino Said as He crossed His Arms. "Give me your Money" "wha-" "I SAID GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" kakuzu yelled. "Damn He angry as Shit" Naruto and Rock lee Said in chor. Kakuzu glares at them and walked towards them. "DAMNNNNN FINE YOU'LL GET MY MONEY" Naruto have him His Money. "Good now the other two" shino and Rock lee looked at eachother. "Hello nah im Not giving you my Money" shino glares at kakuzu. "Alright man i will force you." "WHAT-" kakuzu beated shino Up and took His money🙂. "Damn that bitch really took the Shit Out If me..." "HAHAHHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT" Naruto Laughed at him. "Your both bitch Ass losers. IT seems Like that bitch didn't even noticed me" Rock lee Rolls His eyes.  "Yeah whatever atleast we still have the Treasure- wait..." "Shino... Where is the fucking treasure." Naruto looked at him worried. "I- uh- maybe lost it?" "AWWWHHH MAN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEE!!!" They searched the whole area and didn't found the Treasure. It was clear that the akatsuki members took it with them. They all walked Back to the village. Naruto is shaking in fear of tsunades reaction. "Oh man i Loved y'all" Rock lee Said. Shino and Naruto nodded at him. "We Loved you too man." They walked in tsunades Office. "Where is my Treasure?!" She looked at them angrily. "We uhm we lost it..." Naruto said nervously. "WHAT?! Thats no Problem i Just tested you three and you failed. Have fun working 5 days on the Cotton field." She Said with an evil Smile on her face. "WHAAAT??" All their jaws dropped and they ended Up 5 day on the Cotton field👍🏻.