𝒲𝒶𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒶.

Their waalima looks

Their waalima looks

and they are falling in love 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Khan household was once again alive with celebration, this time for the Walima of Adah and Aditya. After months of trials, tribulations, and court hearings, the couple finally had the opportunity to celebrate their union in peace and joy. 

The courtroom buzzes with anticipation. Adah stands confidently, her arguments sharp and precise. Aditya watches from the gallery, admiration in his eyes. The judge's gavel strikes, and a verdict is announced in their favor. Relief and joy wash over Adah and Aditya as they embrace, their worries momentarily forgotten.

The following morning, the house is alive with activity. Relatives and friends bustle around, making phone calls, arranging flowers, and finalizing the guest list. Adah and Aditya, in traditional attire, sit together, discussing the details.

They visit a boutique to choose their Walima outfits. The store is filled with luxurious fabrics and elegant designs. Adah picks a stunning saree in beige, adorned with delicate floral embroidery. Aditya selects a classic beige suit, complete with a double-breasted vest and a patterned tie, complementing Adah's outfit perfectly.

Later, they move on to selecting accessories. Adah's eyes light up as she chooses a beautiful set of bangles and a traditional necklace that matches her saree. Aditya,had already planned to wear the watch that was gifted to him by His Adah 

And also because that watch adds a touch of modernity to his traditional look.

Back home, the decorators are putting the final touches on the venue. The garden is transformed into a magical space with fairy lights, flowers, and elegant seating arrangements. The air is filled with the aroma of delicious food being prepared. Tables are set with fine china, and centerpieces of white roses and lilies add a fresh, fragrant touch. The stage, where they would receive their guests, is adorned with a backdrop of cascading flowers, creating a dreamy, ethereal ambiance.

The sun began to set, casting a golden hue over the beautifully decorated venue. Adah stood by the entrance, her saree, a vision in beige adorned with delicate floral embroidery, fluttering slightly in the evening breeze. Her heart raced with anticipation as she awaited the arrival of guests for their Walima, the grand reception following their wedding. This was the final celebration, a moment to bask in the joy and blessings of their union.