𝕋𝕠 𝕌𝕤

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow across the room

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow across the room. I slowly stirred awake, the previous night's events rushing back to my mind. I felt a warm, comforting presence beside me and turned to see Aditya still asleep, his face relaxed and peaceful. A smile spread across my face as I remembered his heartfelt confession, the way he had knelt before me, his eyes filled with love and sincerity.

Blushing, I gently slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Abir. I wrapped a robe around myself and made my way to the kitchen, the smile never leaving my face. As I prepared breakfast, my thoughts kept drifting back to the kiss we had shared, the way his lips had felt against mine, so tender and full of promise. My cheeks grew warmer at the memory, and I couldn't help but laugh softly at myself.

Pouring myself a cup of tea, I moved to the window, looking out at the garden where we had confessed our love. It seemed like a dream, but the happiness bubbling inside me assured me it was real. Abir's words echoed in my mind: "I love you more than words can express." I had never felt so cherished, so understood.

The sound of footsteps brought me back to the present. I turned to see Aditya walking into the kitchen, his hair tousled from sleep but his eyes bright and focused on me. "Good morning," he said, his voice still a bit husky from sleep.

"Good morning," I replied, my heart skipping a beat at the sight of him. I handed him a cup of tea, our fingers brushing lightly, sending a familiar warmth through me.

Aditya took the cup, his gaze never leaving mine. "How did you sleep?" he asked, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Wonderfully," I said, my cheeks tinged with pink. "I couldn't stop thinking about last night."

Aditya stepped closer, setting his cup down on the counter. He gently took my hands in his, his expression tender. "Neither could I," he admitted. "It was perfect. You're perfect."

I felt a surge of happiness at his words. I looked up at him, my eyes shining with love. "I feel the same way, Aditya. Every moment with you feels like a dream."

He pulled me into his arms, holding me close. "Then let's make that dream our reality," he whispered, his lips brushing my ear.

I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of being in his arms. I knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, we would face them together, our love growing stronger with each passing day. As we stood there, wrapped in each other's embrace, I felt an overwhelming sense of contentment. I had found my forever in Aditya, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for us.

The morning was unfolding beautifully. The sun was climbing higher in the sky, casting a warm, golden light throughout our home. I decided to prepare a special breakfast for us, something to mark the beginning of this new chapter in our lives. I moved around the kitchen with a lightness in my step, humming softly to myself as I gathered ingredients for a simple yet heartfelt meal.