7.First 12 Weeks Are Hard

Oliver's POV at 17 years old:

I'm going to be a dad, I'm so excited but also nervous.

Rose is gonna go through so much, and her body is going to be growing. I don't want to see her in pain.

Today is our first appointment, and rose has already checked Into the room, all I need to do is show up.

I showed up and went too the room, the doctor was taking the ultrasound.

"Congratulations your having twins" the doctor smiled.

I looked at Rose and her face said it all, she was scared, happy, excited.

"Twins..?" She asked the doctor once again.

"Yes" the doctor chuckled.

Rose started to cry, but at the same time she got her phone and took a picture of what seemed to be barley a bump.

I put my hand on her stomach and felt little little pounds.

"Woah" I smiled.

"Whats the genders?" Rose asked trying to peek.

"Your to early to find out but come back in about 5 weeks" she smiled.

                                      ••••••••••••••••••••
Rosie's POV at 17 years old:

My mom is going to kill me. Especially since I'm having twins. Shes tight on money right now, Oliver's parents are still together on a trip dealing with work.

"Mom?" I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes" she answered not looking at me.

"We found out something" I smiled.

I then pulled out the ultrasound photos and showed her.

"Twins!?" She screamed.

"Oh my God, Rosie baby" she hugged me and started crying.

"Mom, I'm going to have 2 baby's when I'm 18.....Oliver said that he would help all through it. We are gonna do this." I smiled.

She then nodded then talked to me about how thing's would get harder throughout the time.