chapter 2

**A YEAR AGO**

"Hehehe, baby, stop! You're going to make me blush!" I said while stopping Adam from kissing me at 100 miles per second.

We were at the club together, dancing to music. We had a few drinks. After a lot of dancing, I took a break. He whined because he wanted to dance more. I sat on the tall stool at the bar, holding out my drink. Adam took it from my hand and took a sip out of it.

He licked his lips and told me my saliva tasted sweet. I giggled at his charm. He put one arm around my back and rubbed it with his thumb. That's when I noticed, he was standing in between my legs. I could feel his body warmth on my thighs. I looked up at him and admired his facial features.

I loved how tall he was, how big his eyes were. You could get lost in them. His nose was perfectly shaped, so defined. His lips were so kissable and soft. You could tell he was well hydrated. His smell was so intoxicating. His hand placement was amazing. Every touch he made sent me shivering.

He noticed I was shivering and gave me his hoodie. I blushed at his kind gesture. That's when I leaned in to kiss him, taking in the refreshing smell of his cologne.

**PRESENT**

I sighed at myself. Why did we have to break up? This hoodie he gave me was too much, and it breaks my heart whenever I wear it. I just miss him so much, and I wish that we had another chance. i lie in bed, crying myself to sleep wih kiara beside me.

i woke up the next day with sore eyes from cying so much yesterday night. thankfully i didnt have work today so i just went out to get some fresh air. i decided to go back to my university, where i met Adam. i sat on the bleachers alone, the same spot where we first spoke. memories came flooding back into my head.

FLASHBACK

"hey anyone sitting here?" he asked me.

i shook my head no and he sat down. he proceeded to tell me he was transferring here. i was surprised when we began to talk about anything and everything. we soon began to become the best of friends. however, as we hung out more often i found him to be quite cute. especially when he wraps his hand around my waist when we walk together in the hallways.

one day when we met up to hangout at the bleachers again, he brought a teddy bear and roses with him. i said yes when he asked me to be his girlfriend, the love of his life, the mother to his children. those were his exact words..