Chapter 10: Stay Alert

Seokjin's POV:

It took me three days along with Sunday to recover from my fever and body pain. Hobi hyung updated me about all the classes that I missed. Gladly the sports event ended. Hyung took great care of me all this while and even Namjoon hyung came to check on me once in a while. But I also hoped for some of my classmates to come and check on me, but sadly they didn't. I mean why would they? They all are scared of the Kims and blindly follow Them. But it's okay, I don't need to be greedy. I have my three Hyungs, I don't need any more friends.

Now that I've recovered much, I'm attending classes today. Hobi hyung came to the dorm to take me to the class with him. Both so that I don't get involved with the bullies and because of my health. He even took me along with him to the washroom so that I'm not alone in the class. Funny, but how lucky I am.

Fck my luck, that rude rich creep that tried to k!ll me just entered the washroom! He just entered and approached me directly. Is he following me again? Omo! He has a rope in his hand. Is he gonna strangle me and choke me to de@th when nobody is here? But Hoby hyung is inside, but what if he strangles me before Hobi hyung comes out?

Ufff Stop overthinking Jinnie and do something! (Don't be like the author!)

"Are you..." he came forward and almost grabbed my arm but before he could finish what he was saying I screamed

"Heeeeelp!"

I hear footsteps rushing inside the washroom. It was Namjoon hyung. And my hyung follows. Oh Great!

"Stay away from him. He's not yours to play with." Namjoon Hyung says.

Taehyung looks back at hyung and then at me and again at hyung. His eyes filled with fire.

"You! you know him already?" Taehyung growls.

"Yes? Why? Is there any problem with me knowing him ALREADY?" Namjoon hyung sasses.

Go Go Kim Namjoon!

Kookie hyung watches the scene but doesn't say anything.

Taehyung only glares at Namjoon hyung. It's like if he could he would burn Namjoon hyung to ashes and then resurrect him back and again burn him to ashes. Then he looks back at me. His eyes were saying something to me.

Sorry Bro! I'm not an eye reader. I take a step back from him. He looks disappointed. Very disappointed.Then he leaves not before shoving his shoulder to Namjoon hyung.

In the meantime Hobi hyung comes out and washes off. Well he already heard of the situation from inside so he doesn't say anything.

"I'm taking Jinnie with me to the classes." Hobi hyung holds my hand and says, looking at the other two.

"But is he ok.." Before Namjoon hyung could finish, Kookie hyung says, "Yes go to the class. And I'm gonna hear about what the hell is going on at lunch." he says glaring at me.

I look down. Sheeet! I'm doomed. I hope our canteen gets destroyed by a tornado so that we skip our lunch today.

We head to the class. Everyone in class was crowding over that rude rich creep who tried to k!ll me (again!) when we entered and they all looked at us. Then others looked away from us but Taehyung didn't. Me and Hobi hyung go to find seats and taehyung just watches us silently. It's like he's not even listening to what others are saying to him. I don't look back at him but I could realize his stare.

Then the teacher comes and all the students take their seats.. The teacher, Mrs Park, takes a glance at me and then without saying anything, starts the class. I feel so upset. I was sick and absent for three days, not a single person came to check on me, not even the so-called friends I made in the first week. And now the teachers too. No, I'm not saying all the teachers of our classes to come and check on me, I'm an obod., but at least this person, who is taking our classes now, who knows me very well and even praised me many times before for my brilliance. She acted like nothing happened. Or maybe it's just me overreacting and expecting a lot from people.