Up in Flames

ROC'S P.O.V.

We pulled up to my house and I helped Lyric unload all of her stuff. Why did I tell her to get all of her valuable items? Well let just say there are some people after Lyric and I have to protect her. Why are they after her? I really dont know. But I have to protect her. She has to move in with me but she doesnt know that. I'm apart of a gang. But not just me. Its me, Leon, Prod, Prince, and Ray. Our leader is Chris Brown,  Lyric's real father. But we work with her adopted dad Terius Nash (The Dream). It all started a couple years back when they went to Paris. Leon was there to made deal with some dude about some shit. And somehow Lyric got involved and now they want to kill her. But anyway I gotta keep her away from that house b/c I don't know what's gonna happen but i know it something bad.

"Ayo Roc she outta the house?" Said Leon over the phone.

"Yea nigga where u at?" I asked.

"I gotta go to new york for some buisness. I'm bout to drop off Janice and your sister at ur house. Make sure they stay away from that house." He yelled through the phone.

"Okay damn nigga stop yelling" I said and hung up.

"Hey you can start the study-thingy. I'm about to get in the shower." I said to Lyric, who was sitting on my bed, as I took my shirt off and walking in my bathroom.

"Uhhh o-okay" She studdered. Wats wrong with her?

LYRIC'S P.O.V.

OMG he took off his shirt and his body was soooo sexy! Oh I would sex him up all day. I need to stop before I start having wet dreams. Wait wheres my bag? Ugh I must have left it at the house. I get up and walked down stairs.

"Jada I'll be back." I said grabbing roc's key and walking out of the house. I hopped in the car and put my seat belt. I still dont have my license but hey it's all sloppy joe where theres no popo. I pulled out of the drive way and drove to the house. I ran in the door and grabbed my bag. I heard a ticking sound but it was probably the clock on the wall. I stepped out the house and then................................ SCCCCCCUUUUURRRRRRRRR! BOOOOMMMM! 2 cars just crashed into eachother and blew up. Wait th-thats m-m-my p-parents car. And i-i-isnt that Mrs. g-greene car? No no no this cant be happening.

"LYRIC GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!!!" Roc yelled getting out of his other car. I just stood there about to break down in tears. The ticking noise got louder and quicker. Then the next thing you know I was tackled to the ground and my house exploded. Like BOOM. And by this time I was broken into tears and laying in the middle of the street with roc huddling me. My parents and Mrs. Greene is dead. My house exploded, almost killing me. Like wat the shitty fuck is this shit. I didn't know wat to do. They're dead. They're bodies exploded. Blood is everywhere. The whole block is set on fire like on Project X. My parents are dead,  my house is gone and the kids, Jada and Isaiah. Whats gonna happen to them? Their mother is dead. This can't be happening. I know they're my adopted parents but they raised me and took care of me.

"Lyric come on we have to go." Roc said trying to make me get up. I just shook my head no. I couldnt just leave. I couldn't leave my parents there, even though they're dead.

Roc nealed down to my level and said "look I know its hard for you to see you parents die. When me and Jas parents died I was sitting right there. I saw the whole thing. It was terrible. It felt like my life was over. But I had to stay strong, for Jas. And you have to stay strong for Laney, Jada and Isaiah. They all look up to you and you cant let them down. Now come on. It's dangerous out here." He picked me up and we walked to his house. I had my head burried into his shirt which is now soaked in tears. How will I tell Laney and Leon. And Jada and Isaiah. They wont know how to take it.